Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: uploading question

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    just let someone else upload to NG.

usually it works like this.

Scene Axx FTP.

Torrents and NG simultaneously, so 10 people will upload to 10 different torrent sites, 1 to Newsgroups, all on very fast seedbox connections, 100/100 or even 1gbit.

Usually by the time the first person grabs it from a torrent site, its already fully uploaded onto Newsgroups.

This isnt correct 100% of the time though obviously, sometimes NG beat Torrents and other Torrents beat NG, But in general its not that far off.

So dont worry NG already have got good uploaders, uploading to them.

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by piku20045 View Post
    ok then this means the i can't upload to newsgroups whithout having account there so what to do then this is a big problem because i use torrent to download 0 day scene but i want to upload new thing there to newsgroup and for these i will not purchase a new account there i am not a fool
    You're planning to download files via bittorrent and upload them to Usenet?

There's no need for that. The same scene uploaders that upload to trackers, upload to Usenet as well.

yo

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    piku20045's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i didn't mean that i will upload whatever that i download fro torrent but i have an ascess to many new hd movies that are going to realese and that i want to upload i want to upload new things to newsgroup and i was asking that to how to upload these new movies to newsgroup because i don't won't to upoad these to torrent trackers so plzzz help me to sort out the problem plzz
    IF i get btmusic invite i will leave trading.

4. Newsgroups   -   #14
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    hmm

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...t-angry-264836

you sure you have 0 day scene release to HD movies

5. Newsgroups   -   #15
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Heh... I'm done with this thread.

yo

6. Newsgroups   -   #16
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    If you have fresh 0-day content, that you are not getting off the Internet, and that you would like to share I can tell you what to do. Go to VCDQuality.com, read the .nfo files posted there. Many of the groups are looking for people that can supply content. You'd have to email them with the address you find there.

If you they think you are legit, they'll get back to you. They are gonna wanna know where this shit is coming from though.

7. Newsgroups   -   #17
    piku20045's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    but there is nothing niether email address or anything else to contact them then how could i contact them plzzz tell me
    IF i get btmusic invite i will leave trading.

8. Newsgroups   -   #18
    Sure there is, you just need to read the nfos.
    I.E., all these guys want people that can get pre-retail DVDs. That means stuff that people like steal from work.

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Where are you getting your stuff if not off the internet Piku20045?

9. Newsgroups   -   #19
    i have a question about newsgroup that i have many sources to 0 day scene so can u tell me how to upload files to newsgroup should i require a account to any newsgroup to upload files there or is there iany other way plzzz help me out ?????
    a decent internet connection would be a good start

10. Newsgroups   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by yayyyyyy View Post
    i have a question about newsgroup that i have many sources to 0 day scene so can u tell me how to upload files to newsgroup should i require a account to any newsgroup to upload files there or is there iany other way plzzz help me out ?????
    a decent internet connection would be a good start

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast