Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Diss The Riaa!

Poster
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@27 July 2003 - 04:19
    Sorry to but in gents but can i ask why does &#39;dorky&#39; get so much shit? No reason BTW just curious and bored, well it is 4am and no-one is up
    I can&#39;t actually remember, maybe tw knows.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@26 July 2003 - 22:19
    Sorry to but in gents but can i ask why does &#39;dorky&#39; get so much shit?&nbsp; &nbsp; No reason BTW just curious and bored, well it is 4am and no-one is up
    You&#39;re not butting in Zero... if this were a private conversation, we&#39;d not be having it in the Lounge.

cal could probably answer your question easier than I since he actually goes to other forums here on these boards - while I have a tendancy (an addiction really) towards staying in the Lounge.

@ cal - how cheeky to suggest that I&#39;m not worth Metro&#39;s suggested rates. I was rather offended actually - I thought he wasn&#39;t asking nearly enough&#33;

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Aw nice&#33;&#33;&#33;

Now cal&#39;s feigning amnesia&#33;

4. Lounge   -   #24
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Ok this is good, so the guy gets stick for a reason that no one knows, I seeee....hmmmmmm...oooookay

I do notice that Heavymetalparkinglot does seem to go out of his way to chase him about. Apologies if I am mistaken, wouldn&#39;t be the first time and certainly won&#39;t be the last.

DarkBlizzard you out there, heeeelllllooooo, any chance you can enlighten us to the reason for your plight

5. Lounge   -   #25
    The only reason I could suggest is that Dorky is a bit rambunctious.

Guess that comes with the age somewhat - as I believe he&#39;s only 17-18.

I think perhaps his zealousness is sometimes perceived as annoying by other members and that may be par of what gets him into trouble.

Mind you, I&#39;m not supposing that he&#39;s innocent of deliberately stirring the pot from time to time.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Poster
    Originally posted by tite-wad@27 July 2003 - 04:24
    cal could probably answer your question easier than I since he actually goes to other forums here on these boards - while I have a tendancy (an addiction really) towards staying in the Lounge.
    I don&#39;t really know, I didn&#39;t notice darkblizzard until the troubles the other week.
    I think it may have something to do with things said on soulseek(just a guess) as well as in here.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    oh&#33; oh&#33; i know&#33; my personal problem with him is, and this is just me saying this, not trying to flame or anything, is he seems to toss around lines like "i&#39;m going to have you banned", "don&#39;t ever mention my name on these boards", and making rascist posts. and no, not really chasing him around btw.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@26 July 2003 - 22:29
    Ok this is good, so the guy gets stick for a reason that no one knows, I seeee....hmmmmmm...oooookay

I do notice that Heavymetalparkinglot does seem to go out of his way to chase him about. Apologies if I am mistaken, wouldn&#39;t be the first time and certainly won&#39;t be the last.

DarkBlizzard you out there, heeeelllllooooo, any chance you can enlighten us to the reason for your plight
    Your right - there is definately some very bad blood between those two, but I don&#39;t know the details. As I said before, I think the initial altercation took place outside the Lounge - so I didn&#39;t witness it.

And I don&#39;t think it&#39;s a good idea to ask Dorky about it openly - as that seems to just exacerbate the situation with HMP.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot@27 July 2003 - 04:32
    oh&#33; oh&#33; i know&#33; my personal problem with him is, and this is just me saying this, not trying to flame or anything, is he seems to toss around lines like "i&#39;m going to have you banned", "don&#39;t ever mention my name on these boards", and making rascist posts. and no, not really chasing him around btw.
    My mistake mate, sorry just noticed your posts following his quite a lot.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot@27 July 2003 - 04:32
    "i&#39;m going to have you banned", "don&#39;t ever mention my name on these boards", and making rascist posts.
    I remember the "i&#39;m going to have you banned" type comments, I just thought they were funny more that anything else.
    The rascist comments are a different matter as they were edited shortly after they were posted. I think I saw one, but I cant&#39; be sure it was darkblizzards. As it was deleted very quickly.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast