Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45

Thread: Who are some of your favourite current hip-hop artists?

  1. #1
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,366
    Name some of your favourite current hip-hop artists?

    Joel Ortiz
    Papoose
    Cormega
    Vinnie Paz (Jedi Mind Tricks)

    Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!





  2. Music   -   #2
    Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    573
    • Dilated Peoples
    • Az
    • Blu & Exile
    • Immortal Technique
    • Necro
    • Fugees
    • Wiley
    What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.



  3. Music   -   #3
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Actatoi View Post
    • Dilated Peoples
    • Az
    • Blu & Exile
    • Immortal Technique
    • Necro
    • Fugees
    • Wiley
    Damn i forgot Immortal Technique. Don't ask me how

    Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!





  4. Music   -   #4
    got milk BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    350
    Currently been listening to:
    Dead Prez
    Army of the Pharoahs
    CunninLynguists
    Talib Kweli
    Mos Def
    MF Doom

  5. Music   -   #5
    Evil_Monkey's Avatar I OWN YO ASS
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    In your pocket
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,092
    Anything Psychopathic:

    Insane Clown Posse
    diRTy woRMz
    Twiztid
    Tech N9ne
    Esham
    Soopa Villianz
    Psychopathic Rydas

  6. Music   -   #6
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,366
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbombastic View Post
    Currently been listening to:
    Dead Prez
    Army of the Pharoahs
    CunninLynguists
    Talib Kweli
    Mos Def
    MF Doom
    Ritual of Battle was horrible. I did like "Swords Drawn" "Black Christmas" "Seven" and "Strike Back" Though. But the 5 Perfect Extertions days were better. I spoke to stoupe though, he's working on History Of Violence (New JMT w Jus Allah)

    MM Food, Madvilliany, and Viktor Vaughn (First one) are ill albums by MF Doom.
    Last edited by grimms; 01-05-2008 at 05:02 AM. Reason: edit

    Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!





  7. Music   -   #7
    got milk BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbombastic View Post
    Currently been listening to:
    Dead Prez
    Army of the Pharoahs
    CunninLynguists
    Talib Kweli
    Mos Def
    MF Doom
    Ritual of Battle was horrible. I did like "Swords Drawn" "Black Christmas" "Seven" and "Strike Back" Though. But the 5 Perfect Extertions days were better. I spoke to stoupe though, he's working on History Of Violence (New JMT w Jus Allah)

    MM Food, Madvilliany, and Viktor Vaughn (First one) are ill albums by MF Doom.
    Yeh I got to say, Ritual of Battle isn't as good as torture papers. Doom is indeed a very dope MC.

  8. Music   -   #8
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,366
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbombastic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post

    Ritual of Battle was horrible. I did like "Swords Drawn" "Black Christmas" "Seven" and "Strike Back" Though. But the 5 Perfect Extertions days were better. I spoke to stoupe though, he's working on History Of Violence (New JMT w Jus Allah)

    MM Food, Madvilliany, and Viktor Vaughn (First one) are ill albums by MF Doom.
    Yeh I got to say, Ritual of Battle isn't as good as torture papers. Doom is indeed a very dope MC.
    I didn't like torture papers. Only gorillaz and Narrow Grave were ill on that one. Yea MF Doom is dope. Haven't heard much from him lately though. The game is getting wacker and wacker. Hopefully it will come around again. My goal is to help do that.

    Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!





  9. Music   -   #9
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    789
    Trae
    Mr Sancho
    Z-Ro
    Mr Lucci
    Charlie Row Campo
    Califa Thugs

  10. Music   -   #10
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,366
    Z-Ro is pretty nice. He's making a lot of noise around the bay area these days.

    Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!





Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •