Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Who are some of your favourite current hip-hop artists?

grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by lostdemon View Post
    Hey Grimms do you work with any fast rappers?
    I really like that qwik tingue style
    Nah. You must like tongue twista? He go by Twista now. It's cool though if they can spit it right.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbombastic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IceTee View Post

I recently read a post about that and everyone was talking about this guy:
    Twista.

Haven't heard him though but he's suppose to be the fastest ever
    Twista is pretty fast but nothing special, get some stuff by 'bone thugs and harmony' if you like fast shit that is also lyrically dope.
    Yes old Bone Thugs N Harmony (Eternal 1999) also the Family Scripture album in 1996 was dope too.

Quote Originally Posted by snowultra View Post
    cunninglugists
    CunninLynguists* but yeh I never get sick of these guys.

To keep this on topic, some of the guys I've been listening to lots out of my collection of hip-hop this week:
    Big L
    Masta Ace
    The Pharcyde
    Hell Razah
    Murs
    Necro (man can this guy spit or what)
    CunninLynguists has my style of music. I make beats similar to Wu-Tang, Jedi Mind Tricks, and Kno from CunninLynguists. I have some Necro type beats too. The death rap king lol. I like Ill Bills old album from 2004. Necro can't spit but he was funny on albums like I Need Drugs and The Pre Fix To Death. Beats were sick too. Circle Of Tyrants was another good album from Psychological records as well.
    Last edited by grimms; 01-29-2008 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

2. Music   -   #42
    got milk BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Nah. You must like tongue twista? He go by Twista now. It's cool though if they can spit it right.

Quote Originally Posted by IceTee View Post

I recently read a post about that and everyone was talking about this guy:
    Twista.

Haven't heard him though but he's suppose to be the fastest ever
    Twista is pretty fast but nothing special, get some stuff by 'bone thugs and harmony' if you like fast shit that is also lyrically dope.
    Yes old Bone Thugs N Harmony (Eternal 1999) also the Family Scripture album in 1996 was dope too.

Quote Originally Posted by snowultra View Post
    cunninglugists
    CunninLynguists* but yeh I never get sick of these guys.

To keep this on topic, some of the guys I've been listening to lots out of my collection of hip-hop this week:
    Big L
    Masta Ace
    The Pharcyde
    Hell Razah
    Murs
    Necro (man can this guy spit or what)
    CunninLynguists has my style of music. I make beats similar to Wu-Tang, Jedi Mind Tricks, and Kno from CunninLynguists. I have some Necro type beats too. The death rap king lol. I like Ill Bills old album from 2004. Necro can't spit but he was funny on albums like I Need Drugs and The Pre Fix To Death. Beats were sick too. Circle Of Tyrants was another good album from Psychological records as well.
    Actually I don't really like necro lol, I only find the song 'World Gone Mad' other than that, the whole death rap thing ain't for me.

3. Music   -   #43
    zzzzz
    Last edited by rxxp; 12-29-2009 at 10:04 AM.

4. Music   -   #44
    etrade's Avatar Give-Away Or Go-Away BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    G-unit rocks

5. Music   -   #45
    Definite's Avatar RAWK BT Rep: +1
    Pharoahe Monch, Aesop Rock, The Roots, Oldschool Wu-Tang, Jay-Z, a little Kanye...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345