Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: Help me find the rabbit

grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by magushun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post

I could tell you why i would want in. Heard the community is in the top 3 from more places then just FST. Hopefully people in their forums are a more mature crowd though. Not discriminating toward the youngins or nothing but it's always good to engage in an intellectual conversation from time to time about life and politics
    try kg. full of interesting people talking about pretty mature and interesting topics from all over the world. thats the only irc channel i hang out cos of this. I guess you need to be mature to like those movies available there.
    Yea KG is a great place as well. Now i'm hearing Revolt is good as well. I need to become more familiar with irc i must admit.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #72
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by fazzy07
    I saw yesterday people were requesting the rabbit on revolt and the sysop of the rabbit put them all on the shitlist

Well, good luck. I dont really mean it because you guys are just running after rarity and community is just an excuse.
    Quoted for more emphasis.

It's the next hot, must-have tracker to go for, and their community is just a convenience.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #73
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fazzy07
    I saw yesterday people were requesting the rabbit on revolt and the sysop of the rabbit put them all on the shitlist

Well, good luck. I dont really mean it because you guys are just running after rarity and community is just an excuse.
    Quoted for more emphasis.

It's the next hot, must-have tracker to go for, and their community is just a convenience.
    I disagree with that statement. It does hold true for some, but not for all. Actually F**** ratings have gone down to lvl9. I'm speaking to someone now who is on the site. From another site. So i don't completely disagree with your statement, but it doesn't hold true for all of us fst members.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #74
    Nestea's Avatar VIP BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by darkseekers View Post
    and then what?? wheelmods

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #75
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Honestly squirr3l, I wish you luck, you're a good guy,
    but I think that Rabbit is a site where you should be invited without requesting.
    And I'm pretty sure that's the only way you would get in anyway.
    Since you have so many posts throughout BT world and you use the same username most places, as far as I've seen, you're relatively well known to BT users and I'm pretty sure if someone was going to invite you, they would've already and certainly not in response to this thread.
    My guess is that if some users have gotten invites, it's probably not a large amount of people, and those people probably a.) have a real close friend they're already inviting or b.) they aren't going to use their invite unless they find a real close friend to invite.

Just my $0.02.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #76
    Adama's Avatar Xtreme User BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Great request
    Good Luck Squirr3l

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind$oFine View Post
    but I think that Rabbit is a site where you should be invited without requesting.
    Since you have so many posts throughout BT world and you use the same username most places, as far as I've seen, you're relatively well known to BT users and I'm pretty sure if someone was going to invite you, they would've already and certainly not in response to this thread.
    My guess is that if some users have gotten invites, it's probably not a large amount of people, and those people probably a.) have a real close friend they're already inviting or b.) they aren't going to use their invite unless they find a real close friend to invite.

Just my $0.02.
    To be blatanely honest? I think your statement holds the most truth. As much as it's my dream tracker yada, yada, yada. Only people who really know people get invited there. I would imagine. It's like the streets. You can only go certain places if you know people. Same with the Entertainment world (Hip-hop mostly)
    Last edited by grimms; 01-04-2008 at 07:51 PM.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #78
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    His statement couldn't be more true, actually. Now that at least some invites are in the open, this discussion gets the one dumbass trader with an invite, and I'm sure that's all you'll see for a very long time unless more invites are given out.

It's ultimately who you know that can get you where you want to go. Their members who have invites are looking for their friends, not charity.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #79
    eden297's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Squirr3l U DONT REALLY NEED FTWR.

FTWR[6]
    -------^^

TRACKERS ARE FOR DOWNLOAD....

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #80
    fazzy07's Avatar Something Something BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind$oFine View Post

Just my $0.02.
    Worth a million my friend

Truth to be told make the best of what you have and let the rest find you

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast