Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Community !

pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Atleast some people have some sense in here, also lol at people who didn't get the joke Join a invite only forum, not a torrent site.

Someone invite me to fsc please

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    SaviouR's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    Atleast some people have some sense in here, also lol at people who didn't get the joke Join a invite only forum, not a torrent site.
    yes , i lol'ed at the persons who actually didnt get the joke at first , its ok tho , it happens

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by SaviouR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post

i use this forum

and i use piratebay

---

for a tracker/community like rabbit or wheel they will feel offended if you say detail about 'em in public forum. I even heard they prefer the word "rabbit" or "wheel" over their real nick.

In addition to that, there is a point in "nice community". In a forum like FST, anyone can join...be it trader, non-trader, previously banned (with proxy or until mod find out), scammer (until reported) and simply "bad" and "good" user. However, tracker that are rare have selection and the invite system is strict (you are responsible for who you invite). So the chances, of getting "bad" user is VERY less. That is pretty much basic of "good community". Since there are 1-5 users joining each day, EACH and EVERY individual gets chance to get identified and oldies can easily keep track of new users.

i disagree with you whatever you have said . so u mean to say that a site which does have a secret name and few members , directly becomes a good community ???? so u mean to say tomorrow i open a site for a day with around 20 members joined and close signups forever and have a secret entrance to get in makes my site the best Community ever ?????

Also u say about a bad user having toughter time to get in , hell more than 100-200 trades occur here of these rare trackers in these invites section . good proxy , decent grammar , new account and voila , fool the people at will to think that this person is the greatest person on the earth .

Rare Tracker =/= Good community .

Never seen some of you talk about community of open signups trackers , or low levels as some of you call them . Why ? cos it was in low level in some rarity list . Some of the people have this habit of creating this fake auras and talk about non-existant communities about a rare tracker just to get in . The day these trackers become open signups , i can bet not even one will bother to discuss about that site again .

If there was a REAL community in a torrent site , it was TiT . and that was open signups . any old member will know what exactly i am talking about

For future note, comedy isn't your thing.
    Thanks for the note , but i can say the same to you tho , maybe u cant understand jokes pretty quickly as well, maybe it takes time for u to realize what i actually meant .
    I agree with you!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    No I think this is immposible.
    HT

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by kyrcer View Post
    Nope, there is a community Rep, here from UK-T, I bet he is going tru' & examining this thread with a fine comb brush........hehe

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    SaviouR's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by kyrcer View Post
    kyrcer , u still didnt get the joke after 4 pages ?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    The guy has a point but it not entirely true. I wont go into detail but look at it this way.

A Tracker a with small community with no invite system for a very long time. Now how would their community be? Most likely everyone would no each other (excl the odd few) whether through IRC or forums etc . The community would be more like a family. Now trackers with open-signups cant achieve this for obvious reason which I dont need to explain. Now thats why people want to be a part of trackers such as Wheelmods and Rabbit.

On the other hand the large majority only want it because its level 10 on WTAW thread and use the terms "great community" just so they can join the tracker rather then saying I want it because its rare which obviously wont get them the invite therefore have to lie.

Am I correct or am I correct?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    The guy has a point but it not entirely true. I wont go into detail but look at it this way.

A Tracker a with small community with no invite system for a very long time. Now how would their community be? Most likely everyone would no each other (excl the odd few) whether through IRC or forums etc . The community would be more like a family
    Not correct. A very small percentage of people are actually active. That's pretty much true for any forum. FTWR only has maybe 3000 people. Good luck trying to discuss anything.

And if community is all he's interested in why not join a closed forum or something. Why did no one make these threads before FTWR closed invites?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire View Post

A Tracker a with small community with no invite system for a very long time. Now how would their community be? Most likely everyone would no each other (excl the odd few) whether through IRC or forums etc . The community would be more like a family
    Not correct. A very small percentage of people are actually active. That's pretty much true for any forum. FTWR only has maybe 3000 people. Good luck trying to discuss anything.

And if community is all he's interested in why not join a closed forum or something. Why did no one make these threads before FTWR closed invites?
    good question

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40

A Tracker a with small community with no invite system for a very long time. Now how would their community be? Most likely everyone would no each other (excl the odd few) whether through IRC or forums etc . The community would be more like a family. Now trackers with open-signups cant achieve this for obvious reason which I dont need to explain. Now thats why people want to be a part of trackers such as Wheelmods and Rabbit.

On the other hand the large majority only want it because its level 10 on WTAW thread and use the terms "great community" just so they can join the tracker rather then saying I want it because its rare which obviously wont get them the invite therefore have to lie.

Am I correct or am I correct?
    Regarding ur 2nd paragraph , so you mean to say that just becos a site has closed invites with lesser no of ppl will automatically mean all coming and talking to forums and getting familiar ? they hardly speak around . So out of 1000 ( for e.g ) , 50 regulars speak all day long and basically reading the same nicks all day will give u a family feeling , but a semi-private tracker where tons of ppl more are active in forums and irc , interacting with more ppl , ppl having ur same kind of interest will be disappointing ???

TiT had nearly 30000 members with so many active members and regulars in forums and IRC , so TiT didnt give a family feeling cos it had more members ?????

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast