Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FTN Request (any kind soul?)

pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Now posts like whitmar's are the kind which actually encourage you to invite people to sites like ftn. Not good luck or your deserve it.

Someone invite me to fsc please

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    DaMan05's Avatar GO HABS GO! BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    GoOd lUck to U! I hoppping U get it.

BUMP!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    Now posts like whitmar's are the kind which actually encourage you to invite people to sites like ftn. Not good luck or your deserve it.
    Exactly. If anybody else wanders across this thread, remember that if you want to help someone get an invite, saying that they are a "good person" is not going to help them out. Explain why they would be a good contributor to the tracker and you will elevate their chances significantly.
    Ask me about my self-esteem!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    rovama's Avatar ✩✩✩✩✩✩ BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by fsephie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    Exactly. If anybody else wanders across this thread, remember that if you want to help someone get an invite, saying that they are a "good person" is not going to help them out. Explain why they would be a good contributor to the tracker and you will elevate their chances significantly.
    I'll take notes of that ...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    rocky1234's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Good Luck !! hope u get it...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Torn's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    If anyone has deserved an invite to F*N, it would be rovama. He's helped me quite a bit and has been an extremely loyal friend.

He has always put others before he has put himself.

If I had an invite for you, you'd be the absolute first person to receive the honor. Keep up the awesome work here at FST!

Best of luck to you rovama!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    rovama's Avatar ✩✩✩✩✩✩ BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by Torn View Post
    If anyone has deserved an invite to F*N, it would be rovama. He's helped me quite a bit and has been an extremely loyal friend.

He has always put others before he has put himself.

If I had an invite for you, you'd be the absolute first person to receive the honor. Keep up the awesome work here at FST!

Best of luck to you rovama!
    I <3 you mate. I would do anything for you. All this is not about invites, it's about making friends

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123