Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PS3 crack

Poster BT Rep: +4
    So, is fw flash just a "system flash"? Theres no hardwiring required?

I love playing FPS's on a PC, but I might get a console soon for sports games...

Anyway, talking about recent mass bans:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kYvZnTFpip0

2. Games   -   #12
    kadake's Avatar Hayden's Watching u
    you can buy Brand new consoles with modchip installed already , thats the best option , stop nasty soldering problems killing your console.

For example

Im going to buy a Nintendo Wii very soon, £179 retail.

Modchip costs about £50

There is a supplier selling New Wii with Modchip and fitted + 12 warranty £289

So thats £110 more than high street but i can then download every single Wii game for free , makes money back real quick.

Dont be TIGHT and try and fit yourself ! , not worth killing your console if your soldering is not upto scratch.

3. Games   -   #13
    scampthedog's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Makes me laugh how the PS3 ISO's are uploaded when there is no way to play them.

4. Games   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by scampthedog View Post
    Makes me laugh how the PS3 ISO's are uploaded when there is no way to play them.
    Well you can download them and keep them on your PC until the PS3 is hacked. There should be a loader for the PS3 anytime soon (fingers crossed)

5. Games   -   #15
    Cruel's Avatar I'm steak! BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    There is a way to get some games to play... but you need a blueray burner to do that... so not worth it.
    Presenting your royal highness, our illustrious King Cruel the XIII, self-proclaimed lord of the lemurs, et cetera, et cetera, hooray, everybody.
    Four months and I'm living your dream.
    Silly Rabbit Dreams Are For Kids

6. Games   -   #16
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    there won't be a modchip for the ps3 if at all for a while. they might do some kind of linux related hack, but so far nothing

honestly, if you have the money to buy a ps3 now, you probably can afford buying games, or at least have a job to the point of getting a gamefly account or something.

or u can wait 2-3 years at least for a newly released beta of some hack

7. Games   -   #17
    I wanna buy a PS3 but i don't want to buy games(expensive much).
    So I wanna get a crack for it......... Can I get it ?
    Couse I don't give a damn for the net play...I don't care if I can't play
    online.
    So is it possible to play pirate games.... ?
    Tnx..........
    Reply to:
    [email protected]

Answers would be apriciated.

8. Games   -   #18
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    YOU CANT PLAY BURNED GAMES ON PS3 AT ALL. Only the Wii and Xbox 360 can do that.

9. Games   -   #19
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    stoli is right
    with all the money you save not buying games you can buy 2 360's one modded one not. as of right know I have had my 360 modded for about 3 months and have not had trouble, online or off. many people say its a matter of time but who knows. I have some friends that sent their modded banned 360's back to microsoft. they told M$ they were getting RROD and with in two weeks they where sent refurbished ones.
    but who knows, the morel of the story.. a ban could happen any time so enjoy it while it lasts

10. Games   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    yeah, FW flash or Chip.

but you have a good chance of getting banned off XBOX Live if you go that route.

but imo you will save that much cash on single player games, its worth having 2 xboxs one to go online and one to play coppies with.

PS: I dont go online at all, but if i did thats what i would do.
    Ive had 4 360s modded, all ive played online with. None of them have been banned. Also modded 30-40 and only 1 person was banned. That was from a bad disc though
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12