Thread: Tracker Question - BH, iTS, & SCL

KRink's Avatar Headshot Deluxe BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

Question Mark

I have a question about BH for anyone who has an account there.

I know that it is a Hungarian tracker - but would an english only speaking person who just usually gets english torrents use BitHumen? The review of the site was pretty lackluster, I want to know what kind of content is on BH, and whether or not I would actually use it. If it is only special because it has Hungarian content than it is useless to me, and i would like to know.

What makes BH stand apart from other 0day trackers like iplay and sct?

Also lately I have been seeing a lot of requests for iTS and ScL (Sc*neLife "the flower"), and I would like to hear what people have to say about them. I have seen several people comparing iTS to ScT and FTN or FTWR in there signatures and in posts, which I have a feeling is probably exaggerated to simply hype the community into thinking that everybody needs it, to raise its rarity level for trading. Pure propaganda.. but if that's not true I would like to hear someones input, who has the sites.

What's so great about these 2 trackers scl and iTS?

I have no idea what they are like but I have a feeling that they are probably like SCN (sceneNetwork) and RTS (runningTheScene), which both died out? And I have a feeling that the people on here are hyping these 2 trackers for their own personal gain in trades, or just to make others miserable.

I would like to hear the truth about these 2 sites, and what they contain, from some users. Also I am curious to know if the Admin or Mods on SCL and iTS are active members here on FST, (if so that would explain why they are keeping their trackers super secret, displaying little to no info about the sites in reviews, and then spreading hype of their sites and claiming them as being equal to ScT and FTN ).

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    those 2 trackers are not hyped for trades
    and you ask about security,just think what happened to oink,and you will find the answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    dogie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    lol ure wrong mate about both sites, only pearsons that are making hype about those two sites are people that arent on them, both its and scl dont like to be talked about because they want to evade traders and giveaways.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    i don't have BH but i heard there they do have good place for English content. From the review the site seems to be all in foreign language so i personally didn't find it interesting =/

iTS recruited bunch of "good" bt users from FST and they happen to love it...that's all.

On the other hand, ScL did have open sign up but their rule was not to post their url or open sign up info in public place so mainly only friends of who were registered got in....and that way a strong community build up. Yes, the site looks "nice" and staff are nice too.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by KRink View Post
    Also lately I have been seeing a lot of requests for iTS and ScL (Sc*neLife "the flower"), and I would like to hear what people have to say about them. I have seen several people comparing iTS to ScT and FTN or FTWR in there signatures and in posts, which I have a feeling is probably exaggerated to simply hype the community into thinking that everybody needs it, to raise its rarity level for trading. Pure propaganda.. but if that's not true I would like to hear someones input, who has the sites.

I have no idea what they are like but I have a feeling that they are probably like SCN (sceneNetwork) and RTS (runningTheScene), which both died out? And I have a feeling that the people on here are hyping these 2 trackers for their own personal gain in trades, or just to make others miserable.

I would like to hear the truth about these 2 sites, and what they contain, from some users. Also I am curious to know if the Admin or Mods on SCL and iTS are active members here on FST, (if so that would explain why they are keeping their trackers super secret, displaying little to no info about the sites in reviews, and then spreading hype of their sites and claiming them as being equal to ScT and FTN ).
    Well I dont know how people are comparing iTS to ScT as they are completely different ratio systems.

iTS is a private tracker and a very close nit community. There are only 600 members or so at the moment and we are all very active in the forums and irc. Users can upload scene releases, which makes it nice when you want to add something and help out.

The mod and staff are really cool, I was invited by one of them to join.

Overall the community is why I go there, I barely download anything but I am on their forums and irc chat 24/7.

As for comparing it to anything, you cant. iTS different.

Also, community hype idea, I know a staff member at flower and I can safely say they agree with the following statement.

If anything, members and staff members of those trackers dont want any attention on these sites. The idea that they are causing the hype to get attention is just bs. Just look at the requests for them, we have been posting pictures of asian women in them and asking if the users are asian chicks as a joke because people with 10 posts are asking for invites and know nothing about it. Both sites do not want attention and both sites users will seek out people to invite.

I belive that both sites have no goal of becoming the next this or that but instead just want to be their own unique communities and benefit their users.

The fact of the matter is people are just asking to join trackers because they see someone else post asking for it or they see the level of it. Thats just stupid.

I have offers to join pretty much any tracker I want, but I dont take people up on it because I just dont need every tracker. Each one serves a purpose and both iTS and Flower serve a purpose for their users otherwise noone would be on there.

Dont believe any hype you see about it being this or that unless it is from the sysop's mouth himself

As for their staff/sysops/members being active here on fst, the second you posted this topic, it was put in the irc chat by the sysop, so I can safely say that they are very active here on fst.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    TCD004's Avatar (o.o) BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I have a question about BH for anyone who has an account there.

I know that it is a Hungarian tracker - but would an english only speaking person who just usually gets english torrents use BitHumen? The review of the site was pretty lackluster, I want to know what kind of content is on BH, and whether or not I would actually use it. If it is only special because it has Hungarian content than it is useless to me, and i would like to know.

What makes BH stand apart from other 0day trackers like iplay and sct?
    It is the biggest hungarian 0day site. If you're already member of TL, SCC, ScT, RevolutionTT, you don't really need BH, believe me. Otherwise it is really nice site, but more worthy for hungarian speaking users ( like me ).

Ok, I'll try to explain you something...

Many FST members knows to which site I belong to and what is my position there. If you're looking for content and the speeds go for ScT and FTN... iTS nad ScL are not even close right now to these sites ( iTS more than 500 users, ScL more than 2.000 users, FTN more than 5.000 users, ScT soon 20.000 users ). Where you will get more seeded torrents, better speeds ? I think the answer is pretty obvious.

Have you noticed how many tracker shut the door in the last few months ? What is bad about that to keep your tracker secret and not to open signups ( iTS ) and not to invite all users, which request an invite ? Do you wanna feel safely or are you just looking for a tracker with the best pre-times, biggest userbase and so on.

I don't really care what level will be the tracker, which i belong to. I give invites to users which deserves them, even if they not meet the requirements. I like to have fun and it is not business for me to run a tracker... You can't imagine how much time you need for that to run a new tracker and be successful nowadays, but this is another story.

Oh and IMHO the thing why people like these trackers is not the content, believe me... Maybe they just like the way, how they are treated, they found something, what they haven't found on other trackers...

That's it from my side...

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Couldn't say it better.
    HT

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    iTS and ScL are just random newish sites, with small userbases. As torrent sites neither is even remotely impressive.

Someone invite me to fsc please