Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: scl(flower) URL

fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by relleuM View Post
    The only thing good about scl is the nice layout and design. pre times and speeds suck. Why would you bother downloading from scl when you get get it much faster and quicker from one of the many other good trackers.
    pre times its not so bad at least for movies and tv shows,also speed is pretty good...

but they pretty suck in downloading,i mean they dont have more than 2 leechers per torrent and most of file are with only 1 seeder..since FL has ended no one or only few of them are downloading

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    ^^^
    They are still growing..

Do u expect them to compare to ScT/FTN in 8 weeks with 2K members.?

Give them some time..
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Just to confirm, the flower is blue right?

Like what Forumas have said, a few leechers in most of the torrents. Some new/popular torrents in other sites have like 2 or even 3 digits, flower only have a few like less than 10seeds/leechers. In some xtreme cases, 1seed/0leecher. I think thats for now, hopefully it will grow bigger like some of other popular sites

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Tk2011's Avatar jungle love BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    you can't know the url if you're not a member.
    but hey it's life

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    and don't even bother looking for the URL, it wont help you..
    all you will see is a sexy page asking you to log in..

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tk2011 View Post
    but hey it's life
    lol... nice one

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by unrealsg View Post
    Just to confirm, the flower is blue right?

Like what Forumas have said, a few leechers in most of the torrents. Some new/popular torrents in other sites have like 2 or even 3 digits, flower only have a few like less than 10seeds/leechers. In some xtreme cases, 1seed/0leecher. I think thats for now, hopefully it will grow bigger like some of other popular sites
    but still u can't compare flower with others trackers that have more than 10K members..flower have barely 2K members..but i can say that some trackers that are even newer than flower is more active than him..if then dont start makeing some major changes to site like more members than we can already said what scl flower will be..

Quote Originally Posted by Tk2011 View Post
    but hey it's life
    life sucks

but its not to hard to find url of this or anyother tracker

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    ftn only has about 3 times that number, but the site is still very active....
    To many new sites with scene**blah**blah**.**Blah** have turned up. @ the person who started this thread. Why is this thread not locked yet? As we very well know that no user can disclose the url's for private trackers.... sheesh....

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    but still u can't compare flower with others trackers that have more than 10K members..flower have barely 2K members..but i can say that some trackers that are even newer than flower is more active than him..if then dont start makeing some major changes to site like more members than we can already said what scl flower will be..
    why should the flower open up for more members..??? can you justify this?? and yes i agree, it just doesn't make any kind of sense TRYING to compare a site with 2k members to a site with 10k or better.... thats just ignorance on a lot of users here... DO THE MATH PEOPLE! geesh.. lol

flower is focused on other things other than ratings, pre-times and popularity.. can anyone say COMMUNITY!!??
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    IceTee's Avatar Fo'shizzle my nizzle BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    why should the flower open up for more members..??? can you justify this?? and yes i agree, it just doesn't make any kind of sense TRYING to compare a site with 2k members to a site with 10k or better.... thats just ignorance on a lot of users here... DO THE MATH PEOPLE! geesh.. lol

flower is focused on other things other than ratings, pre-times and popularity.. can anyone say COMMUNITY!!??
    Amen!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast