Thread: site keep logging me out

kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    over the last year (more than a year even) i have never had to log in to the site. my cookies always took care of everything. but today i have had to login 3 times and do a captcha everytime. is there something different going on with the board?

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Nothing different with teh board, it must be with your browser.
    Try clearing cache and cookies then login (and remember to click "Remember Me").

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    its happening to me too. i get logged off, when normally i didnt

also i would like to pint out that your new captcha code, you dont need to enter the two words. am i right? cause i only enter one and i can log in

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    sanjana's Avatar Cherish your life... BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    It shows that thank you for logging in but when it enters the site it still ask to login. However the when click on the home it then shows as log out. Normally as soon as it shows thanks for log in it does not shows log in to me here using Opera browser.

Secondly the Opera browser when I click on the rep point it does not give the pop-up to add the reputation point and I need to open your site in the IE or Firefox to do this...
    I am proud to be a part of this communities.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjana View Post
    It shows that thank you for logging in but when it enters the site it still ask to login. However the when click on the home it then shows as log out. Normally as soon as it shows thanks for log in it does not shows log in to me here using Opera browser.

Secondly the Opera browser when I click on the rep point it does not give the pop-up to add the reputation point and I need to open your site in the IE or Firefox to do this...
    Try clearing your cache so javascript is redownloaded and cookies are cleared.

Also, make sure that you're not blocking popup windows from this site in Opera.

Quote Originally Posted by SiNa View Post

also i would like to pint out that your new captcha code, you dont need to enter the two words. am i right? cause i only enter one and i can log in

me too i keep getting logged out. this usually didnt happen

also i would like to say that you dont need to enter both of the words in the captcha. i only enter one and can log in
    Only one is necessary.
    Last edited by tesco; 01-06-2008 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    why the new captcha btw?
    takes much more time..

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut

Tongue

Quote Originally Posted by sokrates View Post
    why the new captcha btw?
    takes much more time..
    Hackers, spammers, etc. People were getting emails that their accounts are being locked since apparently some bot was trying to log in multiple accounts, multiple times. The threads were in this section.

deedeedeeee
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Roxxy's Avatar Hot to Trot BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by SiNa View Post

Also NOT case sensitive....