Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Good luck mate!
    That's an under statement...
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    @ Sense, Oh I agree I really do, but I have recently gotten wind of some people telling no0bs that there is a review process and other not true things about the place that it seems to me they are taking advantage of the pneubs and as you may know I hate that 5hit. As I said one of their main rule is to not speak about them in public and that alone hhurts their chances, but in fairness, neither you or me would be members if someone didn't say something right? So the rule albeit a good one is fatally flawed because if no one EVER speaks about it then they would never have any members to begin with. Don't get me wrong I am a big fan of the site and a big fan of ALWAYS following site rules if you want to become/remain a member at any tracker( their site their rules) but I am just pointing out that the rule is flawed.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    @ Sense, Oh I agree I really do, but I have recently gotten wind of some people telling no0bs that there is a review process and other not true things about the place that it seems to me they are taking advantage of the pneubs and as you may know I hate that 5hit. As I said one of their main rule is to not speak about them in public and that alone hhurts their chances, but in fairness, neither you or me would be members if someone didn't say something right? So the rule albeit a good one is fatally flawed because if no one EVER speaks about it then they would never have any members to begin with. Don't get me wrong I am a big fan of the site and a big fan of ALWAYS following site rules if you want to become/remain a member at any tracker( their site their rules) but I am just pointing out that the rule is flawed.
    Thanks for the head up Detale. Yea that rule is flawed. I guess there just trying to uphold their secrecy. I don't know.. I guess it's just the way it is

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind$oFine View Post
    What are the requirements to become a super user there?
    They probably won't tell us that here. It's on a need to know basis probably
    they don't say it to anyone, even promoted people won't know exactly why from what i understand since it's a combination of many things

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    There is word of mouth. Good/long standing members + Admins do conduct their own recruiting. I just don't see how the rule is flawed in all honesty.

Also despite the rule being flawed or not, when a user signs up to a site you are agreeing to follow their rules. If you don't agree you don't sign up. It's our job as users to follow the rules that we agreed to at signup.
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by sense View Post
    There is word of mouth. Good/long standing members + Admins do conduct their own recruiting. I just don't see how the rule is flawed in all honesty.

Also despite the rule being flawed or not, when a user signs up to a site you are agreeing to follow their rules. If you don't agree you don't sign up. It's our job as users to follow the rules that we agreed to at signup.
    I definitely agree with you. I am not member but if i ever was one and read that the tracker couldn't be mentioned. Then from that day on it won't ever be mentioned out of my mouth or with words.

Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post

They probably won't tell us that here. It's on a need to know basis probably
    they don't say it to anyone, even promoted people won't know exactly why from what i understand since it's a combination of many things
    And they shouldn't. It should be a surprise so your not expecting anything. They probably really value their users and don't want people there just for the stats and getting invites.
    Last edited by grimms; 01-05-2008 at 04:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    DaMan05's Avatar GO HABS GO! BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    You have to prove that your penis is at least 14 inches long.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post
    Good luck mate!
    That's an under statement...
    6 feet under lol

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    with hope..anything is possible....hahaha

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by sense View Post

The rule is flawed by exactly what you just said, Word of mouth, but no one is supposed to talk about it, hence someone has spoken about it somewhere or there would not be nearly as many members. Again I like the idea, it keeps the site as safe as can be but it's not foolproof.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast