Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: rabbit invite system?

grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sense View Post

There is word of mouth. Good/long standing members + Admins do conduct their own recruiting. I just don't see how the rule is flawed in all honesty.

Also despite the rule being flawed or not, when a user signs up to a site you are agreeing to follow their rules. If you don't agree you don't sign up. It's our job as users to follow the rules that we agreed to at signup.
    The rule is flawed by exactly what you just said, Word of mouth, but no one is supposed to talk about it, hence someone has spoken about it somewhere or there would not be nearly as many members. Again I like the idea, it keeps the site as safe as can be but it's not foolproof.
    Thats very true. It's just like wanting that new car, new hot ipod, or video game system. Some people want it simply cause it's hot and others because they have a REAL need for it. To each it's own.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Agreed. The thing that alot of people don't get about the site is that as far as content and Pre times go they're nothing special, but the community is fantastic the Staff is very helpful and friendly. Even when that whole 5hit went down months ago between them and us they were always friendly with me, although that was before I was a Mod here. I have to say The Sysop has been nothing but polite and friendly not to mention helped me out twice already when I could not access my acct. So I think people should be aware they're not all about the numbers like the bigger sites they have more of a personal feel to them

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Agreed. The thing that alot of people don't get about the site is that as far as content and Pre times go they're nothing special, but the community is fantastic the Staff is very helpful and friendly. Even when that whole 5hit went down months ago between them and us they were always friendly with me, although that was before I was a Mod here. I have to say The Sysop has been nothing but polite and friendly not to mention helped me out twice already when I could not access my acct. So I think people should be aware they're not all about the numbers like the bigger sites they have more of a personal feel to them
    I think they don't like to be mentioned to protect their members, the site, and their interests (Also scammers, and people who probably just don't belong there for various reasons). Which is a good thing to me. Glad to hear the sysop there is a great guy, despite some issues or differences in the past. Oh well.. You answered all my questions. Hope to be apart of it all someday.
    Last edited by grimms; 01-05-2008 at 07:04 AM. Reason: edit

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345