Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: when will brokenstones open?

anyone know when brokenstones.cn will open?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    its open right now

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    You mean open sign-ups?

I doubt it'll happen.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    At the staffs discretion. Right now it's invite only.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    yea i mean open sign ups...

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Brokenstones i don't think as been open signs for over a year now...

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by teamlam View Post
    yea i mean open sign ups...
    I've been a member for about.. hm 9.. 10 months, and they haven't had open sign-ups in that time, nor in the couple months before that when I was trying to get invited. I'm not sure when they ever had open sign-ups.

They used to have a user app or something for people to try to register, but that's gone. Maybe that will come back sometime. I don't think they'll open signups.

But, once you get access to the invite section here, it should be relatively easy to get an invite.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    there user app works to register...cept that when u click register...it wont' let you cuz they got their 5000 ppl already. guess im gonna have to wait for an invite..ahha **hint hint wink wink**

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    there user app works to register...cept that when u click register...it wont' let you cuz they got their 5000 ppl already. guess im gonna have to wait for an invite..ahha **hint hint wink wink**
    Only way in is via invite at this time. The app is at it's user limit and people are still awaiting a response from their invite request. Just make friends here, be active like i see you be, you'll get in eventually.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Only way in is via invite at this time. The app is at it's user limit and people are still awaiting a response from their invite request. Just make friends here, be active like i see you be, you'll get in eventually.
    only time will tell....ahha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast