Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Website Crap

Poster
    is ath.cx free for web hosting and does it have mySQL thats all i need to know

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by ObLiViOuS_1.0@26 July 2003 - 21:48
    is ath.cx free for web hosting and does it have mySQL thats all i need to know
    Thats not a web hosting company. I think that doamin belongs to dydns.or or something like that. Its a domain redirection service that allows you to use one of their subdomains and redirect it to your ip.

http://www.dyndns.org/

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    um ok then well does anybody know a host that gives you at least 30 megs, has mySQL, and is free??? im getting pissed off because my site has a forum and i need a thing thats supports it!!! can someone please help me!

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Ya, your computer...

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    well i would make my own server but i have 56k maybe ill set one up at my friends house... hmmm

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by ObLiViOuS_1.0@27 July 2003 - 00:07
    well i would make my own server but i have 56k maybe ill set one up at my friends house... hmmm
    Make sure to install PHP
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by ObLiViOuS_1.0@26 July 2003 - 22:38
    um ok then well does anybody know a host that gives you at least 30 megs, has mySQL, and is free??? im getting pissed off because my site has a forum and i need a thing thats supports it&#33;&#33;&#33; can someone please help me&#33;
    Do you have a fully qualified domain name? If so I can set up a virtual server for you with php and mysql support free of charge and about 50 megs. I helped another guy in the forum because he had the same problem. But you must have a fully qualified domain name in order for me to set up the virtual server correctly, not a domain redirection service that redirects to an ip.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    like a fully qualified domain name as in www.geocities.com/whatever or whatever.20megsfree.com or whatever.100megsfree5.com?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by ObLiViOuS_1.0@26 July 2003 - 23:23
    like a fully qualified domain name as in www.geocities.com/whatever or whatever.20megsfree.com or whatever.100megsfree5.com?
    www.yourdomain.com <------------- as in that

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    oh ya i see... dang that costs money&#33;&#33;&#33;

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast