Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: scc: what do you guys think

arkiebrian's Avatar Capitalist Pig BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    My membership there was just disabled...I have no idea why but probably due to inactivity. I'm not too upset about it.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    SIMRACK's Avatar Celtic's Fanboy BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    Between me and a friend who are on most torrent sites, we both agreed in terms of pre/speed/content SCC is up there with FTN and SCT, maybe even better than FTN. Also lol at bitching at staff. They are all fine.
    in what way do u think scc is better than ftn..pre-times r better only for xvid's and tv shows ..for scene dvd-r's some of them r not even uploaded there..for content i dont see any gr8 packs there at scc .. and speed ,scc uploads at 10mbit while ftn pipes reach 100mbit..and no activ forums or irc at scc
    staff r rude enuff

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I have a question. I'm not a member, but why is it SCC? Wouldn't it make more sense for it to be SAC or SAX or something like that?
    Sig goes here.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by SIMRACK View Post
    and speed ,scc uploads at 10mbit while ftn pipes reach 100mbit
    That's not true at all. I see people getting 100mbit on scc all the time.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    And i see people on ftn, not hitting the same as on scc in early seeds. Esp with the whole no ratio, i am sure people aren't seeding with their seedboxes as heavily anymore, so your not hitting high speeds as early. Also tvs and xvids are where its at on 0day.

Someone invite me to fsc please

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    yes i always wonder why scc staff are so rude and unfriendly
    Last edited by r77; 01-05-2008 at 07:13 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    Quote Originally Posted by r77 View Post
    yes i always wonder why scc staff are so rude and unfriendly
    their actualy really cool people, they just have very strict rules in the forums. i have to agree some of them are rude at times. the site itself is amazing. pretimes are 5 minutes or less, speed is amazing.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    I guess it makes a difference to you seedboxers...both max my connection out at ~2.2Mb almost every time.
    So speed wise, no difference for me.
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    silvertec's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    Well it may be a package to you, but too alot its just a place to download the latest tv shows and movies. And on that basis SCC rules. also you would think all you had to do is seed was pretty simple, but people still somehow pick up hit and runs :/
    If i just wanted torrents then I just ftp
    But I want a site that has it all

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    SCC is the best tracker I have as a beginner like me.
    Fast pretime, I'm always in the pre channel waiting for new releases, the stuffs pop out in there, will show up in the announce channel not most, but 70% of the time within the next 30mins.

As for the content, I will say it has most what other trackers have, like new movies/tv shows. Theres only a few packs in there, which is the downside/cons of the site. It also have a free leech section dedicated to 0day stuffs and mp3. I must give this a thumbs up and my toes too The albums are the lastest, but no radio shows

Speed... Pretty decent speed for me, average 800kbps for me since I have only a 10mbit line. As for what SIMRACK and eLucid said, it's accurate for my case

SCC has a bad community, be it forum or irc, bad The forum is somehow like a help channel, decent topics On irc, all I could do was looking at the prebot

This what I feels about SCC.
    Small advice for beginners new to SCC, either be the first few seeds/have a seedbox, otherwise the chances of getting back the ratio is near to 0%.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast