Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: scc: what do you guys think

SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    a great tracker i loved it very nice speeds great content and its pretime is awesome
    one of the best

For Serving Community

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    FTN Please :) BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    good tracker.... fast pre-times but difficult to seed even with my seedbox...

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    Live.Love.Trance BT Rep: +4
    more leechers needed. Great tracker though. I love it
    BitMeTV - x264 - What.cd - TTi - TDC
    S** - rTT - TL - Goem - Waffles - TR
    HDBits - Flower - S*T - Seedbox - Home

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    SCC is great, second to none pretimes on TV and Xvid movies, blazing speeds and good selection, 8.5/10 imo.

If they improve their games/XXX section and add more good packs they'll be at the top in terms of content

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by jr56 View Post
    SCC is great, second to none pretimes on TV and Xvid movies, blazing speeds and good selection, 8.5/10 imo.

If they improve their games/XXX section and add more good packs they'll be at the top in terms of content
    well, xxx is not a top priority for me there, but games surely would be, especially the PC and X360.
    well, maybe someone could start off with a couple of x360 releases and see how the leechers react, and maybe it can grow in that manner.

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    bigdaddykane's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i like it pretty good at o day stuff and good download speeds.

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Decent when you need something, still much better trackers out there.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jr56 View Post

well, xxx is not a top priority for me there, but games surely would be, especially the PC and X360.
    well, maybe someone could start off with a couple of x360 releases and see how the leechers react, and maybe it can grow in that manner.
    Speed 10/10, content 8/10 here too. Agree, content could be a bit better, but it's improving.
    However, I wouldn't give any general tracker with less than 20,000torrents more than 8/10. Seeing OiNK had 250,000 quality torrents (~90%), I dunno how I could give a 10,000 (or less) torrents tracker a 9/10 content while the scale only reaches 10

About XXX, tbh I prefer private trackers without adult content. Poeple in the need of that should use adult trackers.
    Last edited by ecin; 01-06-2008 at 10:37 AM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567