Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iTS please :)

raysofsun's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    good luck to you bro and i would like to have one invite too if anyone have it plz & 10x

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by styles View Post
    Yes,Once I didn't know What I need,So started serching.Even got something maybe I don't use.But it's just past.After I started a post for Iplay,I never been in any giveaway and won't blind anymore.I feel sorry for that post.I know I made a mistake.If you guys think that something popular then I follow.I have no word to say

You are an excellent user and better person, I have no invites but my advise is that participate here a little bit more, iTS SysOp and Admin are wise and nice people, for sure if you try harder youŽll get your chance.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    styles's Avatar Over you BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by styles View Post
    Yes,Once I didn't know What I need,So started serching.Even got something maybe I don't use.But it's just past.After I started a post for Iplay,I never been in any giveaway and won't blind anymore.I feel sorry for that post.I know I made a mistake.If you guys think that something popular then I follow.I have no word to say

You are an excellent user and better person, I have no invites but my advise is that participate here a little bit more, iTS SysOp and Admin are wise and nice people, for sure if you try harder youŽll get your chance.
    Thank you Nemrod.You always help me.I know what to do here.And will be more active.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    zxion's Avatar Taste Good BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    iTS is a good set of lads, they know how to run a show.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    its SLOVAKIAN not HUNGARIAN

btw give it some time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12