Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People care too much about the different trackers :(

Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'm just estimating here, but I think about 90% of the topics on the front page at any given time are people asking questions about X tracker they aren't members of, asking for the url to whatever private tracker (which can be found with Google about 99% of the time). I mean, I understand that there is a definite level of prestige behind certain sites, but people hype them up like they're some trophy to be won or something. To be honest, I think it'd be good to have a "Bittorrent Trackers" subforum or something, although I know no one cares what I have to say because of my stats over <------- there somewhere. I've been in the Bittorrent scene for at least 3 years I believe, so I wouldn't consider myself a "noob" by any means.

I hope no one takes this the wrong way, but it just seems (to me) like there are maybe six kinds of topics made here on a regular basis, all with the same cookie-cutter questions and replies. Maybe it's just me and I still haven't learned all the ropes here on FST's Bittorrent forum, but this is my opinion, and I've been meaning to let it be known for about a week. Maybe it's because it's 3:20 in the morning...I don't know.

Thanks for reading (if anyone does)
    Sig goes here.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    its true, curiousity is a bitch, because everyone wants to know whats going on, whats the lastest fad, for example.. recent "flood" you can say of iTS threads, and you should know alot of fellow users here feel the same way, enough is enough
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ok...what's the point of this?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    its a rant, you could say, but he does bring up some valid points..

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Yes, that's true, but do you really think other people who come here and start useless threads are gonna care about this? They just keep posting useless questions even though they read this.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by poffin View Post
    ok...what's the point of this?
    I'm not quite sure...although t0mmy probably pretty close when he calls it a rant. I realize I went on about 20 tangents throughout it, but really...if I've only been here a few weeks and am already tired of it...
    Sig goes here.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    yeah i guess, but as he says it was something off his chest, and you cant force people to change so yeah we are kinda screwed in a way

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    BLEEET i don't have the power to read this through would someone summarize it for me ?

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    since you cant really change anything, people will let others know how they feel about it. to get it off their chest. they feel better when they talk about it, cuz thats all they can do

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    thats true if you keep something on your chest, you will think about it, but the feeling when you finally get it off your chest, is awesome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast