Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Flower Wanted

Cruel's Avatar I'm steak! BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    great community great community great community
    Presenting your royal highness, our illustrious King Cruel the XIII, self-proclaimed lord of the lemurs, et cetera, et cetera, hooray, everybody.
    Four months and I'm living your dream.
    Silly Rabbit Dreams Are For Kids

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruel View Post
    great community great community great community

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Most people don't know anything about the site along with another site on here that everyone's been requesting lately. They say good community/tracker and that's it. People should do their own research on trackers before they want them. That's how you take a really good invite out of someone's hands that would have made better use of it.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Site lag.
    Last edited by briand5379; 01-06-2008 at 02:12 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    This site has been severely overhyped :/ Its getting ridiculous.
    yes, i agree....... BUT, it's not the sites fault that this is.. its posters NOT letting them be as they request..Yes it's a new site, Yes it's still on a smaller scale than a lot of the other sites(but, this will of course change during 08 ), and Yes it has a good community..... for now they want to be the best they can and having a huge userbase does not constitute greatness, and also pre-times aren't worth the time it takes to spell.. so, it's not the staff or its current members that are hyping this site.... it's all the others commenting on that want to be in it... Its all about respect, respect us and we'll respect you..RESPECT is a two way street.

Quote Originally Posted by briand5379 View Post
    Most people don't know anything about the site along with another site on here that everyone's been requesting lately. They say good community/tracker and that's it. People should do their own research on trackers before they want them. That's how you take a really good invite out of someone's hands that would have made better use of it.

Last edited by jasperr; 01-06-2008 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    LivingInSouthPark's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by briand5379 View Post
    How can I know alot of thing about this tracker when Im not a member there ?
    A want to be a part of it cuz a friend who is a member there said that the tracker is new but it is really good. I hope someday good an generous man will help me

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Cruel's Avatar I'm steak! BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    It's Clover!
    Presenting your royal highness, our illustrious King Cruel the XIII, self-proclaimed lord of the lemurs, et cetera, et cetera, hooray, everybody.
    Four months and I'm living your dream.
    Silly Rabbit Dreams Are For Kids

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    ZedZedZed's Avatar Poster
    Clover Pover :p
    Last edited by ZedZedZed; 01-06-2008 at 03:23 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    what is this ScL Clover??
    what's the differnce between ScL Flower and ScL Clover?
    are there two sites??

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Felixer View Post
    what is this ScL Clover??
    what's the differnce between ScL Flower and ScL Clover?
    are there two sites??
    lol

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast