View Poll Results: Do you think I am right??

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Most definitely...

9 22.50%
  • Nope, cant be !

5 12.50%
  • Possible.......its definitely fishy....

20 50.00%
  • Others ..pls post

6 15.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ..::Just a Theory::..

Xtremist's Avatar Veteran Trader BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Guys, its been for some time that I have observed 0 rep ppl offering high level accts and such VALUBLE things in exchange for F***R and F*N.......I have a feeling that the way they write the posts and the way they post replies.....seems they are very excperienced FTSers.

Just a thought...are they the Anti-Traders and other NON tarding ppl who have turned towards trading their stuff in exchange for that ever eluding trackers?? [Of course I might be wrong]

Putting in a poll....Vote...voice opinions...No flaming guys and btw be matured when arguing

Btw just another thought..they maybe traders with a new nick !
    Last edited by Xtremist; 01-05-2008 at 03:15 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    They could've done it out of their own kindness. You know, they may have wanted to help new people to get accounts high lvl trackers since they already have it. Maybe because the community helped them to get into those trackers and they want to offer something back to the community for all the goods they've done.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Xtremist's Avatar Veteran Trader BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    ^^ Trade their accts??? well how is that good??

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Lol I think i misread your post. I thought you said giving away their invites for trackers like FTN and SCT to other people. well sorry misunderstood.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    if you're saying the anti-traders have made another account in order to trade, then i think no. but what you said at the end, that they are traders with new account and nick, that may be possible

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    fisz's Avatar Dont read this!! BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    And this is what i think. Most of "trading haters" traded in the past and now they are posting things like "trading is bad, mmmkay?" wherever thay can. Its a decision of every new user if he/she decides to risk his/her account by not respecting the rules its his/her problem. Why do you care? All those "i'm not a trader" in sigs make me laugh ... who the F cares? I think that people start to hate trading when they already have all those good invites that can be obtained by trading and since that moment they sudenly love the comunity and the rules.
    Some of them might try to trade under another nick because "trading is lame" and they dont want to loose their "antitrader" status.
    Last edited by fisz; 01-05-2008 at 04:19 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    well,those who trade high level accounts,are not Anti-Traders
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    well, rep is actually meant for traders, so for those who dont trade, rep has no use, (they get rep's for giveaways).So, we cannot decide a person from his reps unless is is very trusted person

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Maybe some of them finally came to the realization that giving out invites to strangers/people you hardly know on a public forum is wrong?

I am sorry but going through their post history for 5 min and pm'ing them for a few min doesn't make them your friends. Your definition of friendship is highly skewed if that is how you define it.
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by raj3186 View Post
    well, rep is actually meant for traders, so for those who dont trade, rep has no use, (they get rep's for giveaways).So, we cannot decide a person from his reps unless is is very trusted person
    Exactly
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast