Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do Sysops care?

Mostly civil BT Rep: +3

Question Mark

Hello everyone.I've had this burning question for a while now so i thought i'd ask.

Do sysops of torrents sites care about what "tracker level" their site belongs to? Do they also formulate their invite system based on the level of their site?
    For example, would a sysop of ftn or e**** make it harder to get invites for their site just because their site is a level 9 or a 10?

Post your thoughts,ty.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    my view for blackcats = the list is bollocks and not none of my decisions have anything to do with "that" list.

the only number i care about is the [#] number and we are [9] so thats me pretty happy

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    for some... yes, it gives them an inflated e-penis....... or so they think..lmao
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    angryghost's Avatar Get In Ma BELLY! BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    I doubt that sysops actually run their tracker with the aim just to shoot up the "levels". Their invite systems or open signups are usually based on the trackers needs.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by itrader View Post
    Hello everyone.I've had this burning question for a while now so i thought i'd ask.

Do sysops of torrents sites care about what "tracker level" their site belongs to? Do they also formulate their invite system based on the level of their site?
    For example, would a sysop of ftn or e**** make it harder to get invites for their site just because their site is a level 9 or a 10?

Post your thoughts,ty.
    Do all Sysop care? No

Do all Sysop not care? No

But i would say every Sysop of "good" tracker does not care about tracker lvl.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    antitrader's Avatar Uzi submachine gun BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post

Post your thoughts,ty.
    Do all Sysop care? No

Do all Sysop not care? No

cool .,.,

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75

Post your thoughts,ty.
    many sysops even dont no abouth tracker lvl list

why would they care abouth that anyway

so my answer is No

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    dineshreddy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    sysops has lot of importance in tracker

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post

i think you said the key word there....

but there are many that play the L33t game and that has a lot to the do with that lvl list.....
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    IceTee's Avatar Fo'shizzle my nizzle BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by dineshreddy View Post
    sysops has lot of importance in tracker

What?! Are you serious?

I'm sorry but I don't believe you

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast