Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window Gossip and Stuff

Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Andreas Hinkel has joined t'Hoops from Sevilla for £1.9m we really needed to strengthen the back 4. Let's hope for another full back.

Rumours continue about moves for Barry Robson (Dundeed Utd) and James McFadden (Everton). I'd get that back 4 fixed personally. Also a new keeper, see below. The lad at Dundee Utd looks the part.

It's surely only a matter of time till we hear where Boruc is going to. Similarly for Zurawski, rumour has it LA Galaxy are interested.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Looks like Hutton is gonna stay with the Gers unless Man Utd come up with a great offer. He has already rejected the advances of Spurs if what they say is true. Let's face it G.Neville looks ready for the scrapheap and United could do with another right-back. How is the lad. I've only seen the odd champions league game with him but he looks solid.
    Now go away.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    He's a cracking player, just came into his game over the last year or so. Will get even better with time and top quality coaching. I'd take him without thinking once about it.

Good in defence and great going forward. Has developed a little bit of the "light in his loafers" recently but I think he's been taught that.

Unfortunately for you has just signed a 5 year contract so it would probly have to be silly money. Tho' silly money to us is going rate for the EPL. It would be pure profit for the hun as he is a product of their academy.

What do you think of Boruc to the EPL.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Boruc should make the transition easy methinks. It's not so hard for keepers to settle in as long as they don't drop early clangers.
    Is £8-12m silly money for Hutton. That's the fee been mentioned.
    Now go away.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    English Roon 0-2 Great finish. Ltrz Villa.
    Now go away.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Boruc should make the transition easy methinks. It's not so hard for keepers to settle in as long as they don't drop early clangers.
    Is £8-12m silly money for Hutton. That's the fee been mentioned.
    He's not worth that just now but definitely will be if he keeps going the way he is.

I say that because I don't think he's actually proven it yet, however I think he will. He's shown enough in the Champs League and at International level to be given the chance.

£8m would be a decent buy but you would be buying potential to a certain extent. The higher figures are probly just because of the long contract.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    At 23 he's getting on a bit for an unfinished youngster.
    Ronaldo and Rooney are younger and already vastly developed.
    Defenders do take longer to mature, it's true.
    I'd be happy with £8m for the lad maybe with an appearance/success based add on for another few mil.
    Now go away.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    At 23 he's getting on a bit for an unfinished youngster.
    Ronaldo and Rooney are younger and already vastly developed.
    Defenders do take longer to mature, it's true.
    I'd be happy with £8m for the lad maybe with an appearance/success based add on for another few mil.
    He's hardly what I would call an unfinished youngster, I just think he's still improving. With more top level football and coaching he will achieve his full potential. That's what he would get at a club like Man Utd.

I think your idea of paying the £8m with add-ons would be a good idea and the best way forward.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    /Deal done. I'll call Alex.
    Now go away.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    /Deal done. I'll call Alex.
    See, that's a civilized way to do business.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast