Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Sites ranked level 10

Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    It's kinda stupid that TT has a 10/10, then indietorrents should have a 10/10 as well. Cause there is no better torrent site for indie-music then indietorrents. The speeds are good and the content is also top class. The same thing for indietorrents as for KG concerning the pre-times. Old stuff is uploaded all the time at indietorrents so the pre-times aren't that important. So for that indietorrents deserve a 10/10 if TT has one.

These sites deserve a 10/10:
    TL, FTN, ScT, HDBits, Swedvdr, Waffles, What, Bitmetv and KG. Cause they are best in what they do and have. SCC and RevTT are also good. But if you compare them to FTN, ScT and TL you can clearly see that there is a difference. As long as you are the best in your ''category'' you should deserve a 10/10. At least that's how I see it.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    what ????? is not stupid that TT has 10/10 ..if we are looking carefully TT has extreme and very good trance stuff (pre-times)i don;t know why u think that TT sucks

indietorrents is nothing compare to TT ..

but anyways good luck

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    crackerjack's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMalistic View Post
    what ????? is not stupid that TT has 10/10 ..if we are looking carefully TT has extreme and very good trance stuff (pre-times)i don;t know why u think that TT sucks

but anyways good luck
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post
    wow waffles and what really deserve 10 ? i don't think so, i think i'll give what 8 and waffles 7
    Last edited by monk3y; 01-08-2008 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    the quality ratings are overall ratings based on three factors: content, speed, pretimes.

some sites without any doubt have excellent (10) content, but it can't beat the fact, that their speed is very very bad.

the fact that the users don't care about the speed there doesn't make it better.

you can always say: "hey speed is not important, why doesn't this site get an overall (10)?"

it doesn't get it because speed is calculated in the overall rating.

the rating is a combination and not just content.

indietorrents will never reach the speed of tt. that's why it won't get an overall 10.

even if it has the greatest independent music on earth.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post

Waffles[10]
    What[10]

if you want to submit changes to the ratings, post it here and say why

however, it's clear to me what and waffles aren't 10 at all right now

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMalistic View Post

but anyways good luck
    Haha. OMG, that's because you like trance music. I like indie music. That is just stupid. The speeds are very good at IT and they have a very good content. And as I said about the pre-times. Older stuff is more likely to get uploaded than some new music, even tho new music is uploaded. So it's hard to say if the pre-times are good. So for that IT should have 10/10. The speed is as good as the speed at TT and the content is in the same class as TT. If you ask a indie-fan about IT, he will say it's heaven for indie-music. Same thing about a trance-fan. So the sites are equal. Then they both deserve a 10/10.

For what and waffles. The speed is very good at both sites and so is the content. It's most likely that you will find what you search for in either of the sites if it's not ultra rare. And the pre-times are good. And as I said. In my eyes, the tracker that's best ain what it does should deserve a 10/10. Waffles and What are like comparing ScT to FTN. They both are top class in what they offer. There is no better music-torrent-sites than Waffles and What. So they should deserve a 10/10.

Blackcats-games has 10/10. It deserves a 10/10 also. But I find Blackcats-games equal to indietorrents. They both have a great content and the speeds are good. But how can you judge the pre-times when there are games there that are like 10 years old etc. etc.? If blackcats-games is a 10/10 then indietorrents and what and waffles also should be a 10/10.

I mean, if you compare the speed at ScT to BCG, then there is a big difference. But you have to be relative. Don't expect top speeds in BCG, you can say that the speed is relatively good for a site like that. And if you look at waffles and what. You can't compare the speed at ScT and Waffles and What either. Cause at ScT there are special uploaders who upload torrents. Then of course the speed is good. But at what and waffles all users can upload. So you can't expect that you will get max every time. But I bet that you can hold on 15-20 min to download a album that is 100mb if that would be the case.

Cause they are the best in what they do!

This is from my point of view.
    Last edited by Thatsgreat; 01-08-2008 at 05:36 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    the quality ratings are overall ratings based on three factors: content, speed, pretimes.

some sites without any doubt have excellent (10) content, but it can't beat the fact, that their speed is very very bad.

the fact that the users don't care about the speed there doesn't make it better.

you can always say: "hey speed is not important, why doesn't this site get an overall (10)?"

indietorrents will never reach the speed of tt. that's why it won't get an overall 10.

true

however, i think that the speed is less important than content when we are talking about a specialized tracker

sites like blackcats for example might not have the speed of sct (especially on new content)

the vocation of the tracker is really different and it still can have an overall 10 because of the amazing content it has

if the speed is plainly average on new, few days released and old stuff, than it won't get a 10

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post

true

however, i think that the speed is less important than content when we are talking about a specialized tracker

sites like blackcats for example might not have the speed of sct (especially on new content)

the vocation of the tracker is really different and it still can have an overall 10 because of the amazing content it has

if the speed is plainly average on new, few days released and old stuff, than it won't get a 10
    that's right. there's always room for flexibilty and elasticity as long as the decision is objectiv and based on a majority.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    lsw0794's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    all of them are perfect

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast