Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Want ftn invite? (i'm bored)

Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Here's the deal.
    First person to make me laugh gets it.

The rules:

You can't point me to some random website you see as funny.
    Must be YOU making me laugh, not someone else, not some random video or picture.
    If you make a video or take a picture, you need to include your username or some other way of proof in the picture or video.
    Be creative.

So come on, make meh laugh!
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    hahah Brandon ur krazyy man

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    laugh.. LAUGH!!

SUDO LAUGH!

don't need the invite but i thought i would help get a chuckle out of ya.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    well this is something that always helps when im down

here's a lego set i made, the instructions was in another language and some parts were missing, but it took me around an hour, even though im 19 its still fun !

Last edited by t0mmy; 01-09-2008 at 05:59 AM. Reason: added another pic :P
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    shosh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/min/475176589.html

and this one

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/nyc/496064331.html

i didnt do these but they made me laugh

and this i made for my girlfriend
    Last edited by shosh; 01-09-2008 at 05:43 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    A couple of New Jersey hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator, in a calm soothing voice says: "Just take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says: "OK, now what?"

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    awoeonip's Avatar Need a light? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    gayrados.
    fagonair.
    ponytwat.
    maplop.
    lickatung.

oh wait.....

edit: seriously though, i can't wait what post wins this
    Last edited by awoeonip; 01-09-2008 at 05:44 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Can't be a joke or anything that you could just google for.

I want you to be creative
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Mano_Man's Avatar Fear Comes Now BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Little Mary was not the best student in Sunday School. Usually she slept through the class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, ''Tell me, Mary, who created the universe?'' When Mary didn't stir, little Johnny, an altruistic boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear. ''God Almighty !'' shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good'' and Mary fell back to sleep.

A while later the teacher asked Mary, ''Who is our Lord and Savior?'' But Mary didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. ''Jesus Christ!'' shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good,'' and Mary fell back to sleep. Then the teacher asked Mary a third question, ''What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?'' And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time Mary jumped up and shouted, ''If you stick that damn thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!'' The Teacher fainted.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Mano_Man View Post
    Little Mary was not the best student in Sunday School. Usually she slept through the class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, ''Tell me, Mary, who created the universe?'' When Mary didn't stir, little Johnny, an altruistic boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear. ''God Almighty !'' shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good'' and Mary fell back to sleep.

A while later the teacher asked Mary, ''Who is our Lord and Savior?'' But Mary didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. ''Jesus Christ!'' shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good,'' and Mary fell back to sleep. Then the teacher asked Mary a third question, ''What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?'' And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time Mary jumped up and shouted, ''If you stick that damn thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!'' The Teacher fainted.
    I think thats a joke....
    eee

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast