Thread: Cam help (URGENT)

RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    resolved
    Last edited by RoSsoNeRI; 07-19-2008 at 05:46 AM.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    dunno, it seems like there is something missing from the link, a number or letter or 2 ?

I know a few torrent sites that if u get the sign in wrong it will lead you to some crap message. But as far as this goes I have no idea I'm only takin a guess, so good luck.

P.s I'm running Xp and Vista and still the same msg as you so I'm guessing there is more to the link you provided
    Our revenge will be the laughter of our children - Bobby Sands

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by RoSsoNeRI View Post
    Hey guys I gotta a little problem....I am trying to open the following link, its a security camera but I can't view the cameras for some reason. I open it in firefox n safari n the page just says "Depending on the internet bandwidth, it might take a few minutes to download the software" but nothing really downloads I left it open for hours. I also tried opening it in IE but IE just freezes.

I am running vista n I been told that might be the problem but I don't think that's the case. Can anyone help me with this?? Any help would be appreciated

The link is....

http://207.81.129.51:7070/

Thanks
    -------------------------------------------------------
    I found a link with the same address that you posted. Check it out might help.

http://www.bwtorrents.com/showthread.php?t=152386
    A taste of heaven........

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by vali View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RoSsoNeRI View Post
    Hey guys I gotta a little problem....I am trying to open the following link, its a security camera but I can't view the cameras for some reason. I open it in firefox n safari n the page just says "Depending on the internet bandwidth, it might take a few minutes to download the software" but nothing really downloads I left it open for hours. I also tried opening it in IE but IE just freezes.

I am running vista n I been told that might be the problem but I don't think that's the case. Can anyone help me with this?? Any help would be appreciated

The link is....

http://207.81.129.51:7070/

Thanks
    -------------------------------------------------------
    I found a link with the same address that you posted. Check it out might help.

http://www.bwtorrents.com/showthread.php?t=152386
    same post verbatim, I would think that it's the same person

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    In IE6 I got a page wanting to install an activeX control.
    An activeX control is a program, it can do anything to your computer. An activex control from a website that you don't really trust should be with the same caution as a file called briney-spears-naked-this-is-a-virus.exe from gnutella.
    Microsoft should have somthing extremely painfull done to their genitals until they entirely remove activeX from windows.
    "I went over to a friend's house the other day. He was having problems with his computer and he asked me to look at it, and I realized he had Windows Me and it's like, oh no—that's your first problem."-Michael Dell, founder and CEO of Dell.