Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: BitMeTV request

  1. #1
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    402

    Unsure

    I'm a 17 year old kid who's taking several AP classes in high school and I'm about to start my second semester. I just got my schedule and calls from my friends told me I would need to be studying about 4-5 times a week.

    Anyway, I heard Bmtv is awesome, I have several friends who are on it but have no invites. I'm looking to download my favorite shows instead of watching them because I know I'm not gonna have time for TV, or even FST.

    I heard there's some other really great TV trackers out there, but I don't know the names. I have a decent connection (10mbit) so I can seed back pretty well.

    Anyways, if anyone has an invite for BitMeTv it would save me a ton of time and hassle. I guess I should put up ratio proofs....

    thanks again if anyone has a spare.







    Last edited by krunktastic; 01-06-2008 at 11:43 PM.

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    angryghost's Avatar Get In Ma BELLY! BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,381
    http://www.tvtorrents.com/
    http://www.tv.torrents.ro/ (down right now)

    both open signup and very good

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    deathking81's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    556
    angryghost, i have seen bitmetv and it is a huge improvement of those sites :S



  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    402
    Quote Originally Posted by angryghost View Post
    http://www.tvtorrents.com/
    http://www.tv.torrents.ro/ (down right now)

    both open signup and very good
    Thanks

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,133
    Your ratios look great mate and ur honest, I like that. Unfortunately I don't have any invites to spare right now, if I did I would certainly send u one.

    Good luck

    p.s. The trackers angryghost posted r quite decent

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    402
    Quote Originally Posted by RoSsoNeRI View Post
    Your ratios look great mate and ur honest, I like that. Unfortunately I don't have any invites to spare right now, if I did I would certainly send u one.

    Good luck

    p.s. The trackers angryghost posted r quite decent
    Thanks for the comment
    will check those out definitely.

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by krunktastic View Post
    I'm a 17 year old kid who's taking several AP classes in high school and I'm about to start my second semester. I just got my schedule and calls from my friends told me I would need to be studying about 4-5 times a week.
    How many AP classes are you taking? Since you're a senior or a junior, 4-5?
    Ask me about my self-esteem!

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    402
    Quote Originally Posted by fsephie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by krunktastic View Post
    I'm a 17 year old kid who's taking several AP classes in high school and I'm about to start my second semester. I just got my schedule and calls from my friends told me I would need to be studying about 4-5 times a week.
    How many AP classes are you taking? Since you're a senior or a junior, 4-5?
    Three, AP Lit, Macro, and Stat, but the Lit and Macro are just insane classes. 2-3 hours a night for each...minimum Rest of my classes are honors.

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    BLaZiN's Avatar Up yours! BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    227
    Look, I've known this guy for forever...he's a mod on a site that I'm on and works his ass off to improve the community and overall well-being of the tracker. I fucking love this man, and if anyone deserves an invite to BitMeTV, it's him.









  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,239
    invites were handed out like a day or two ago, ur mates should atleast have one
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!




Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •