Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: REQ: any tracker with Packs..

SaviouR's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SaviouR View Post
    Smaller Tracker equals to More Privacy/Security = Myth .
    and thats why people are recieving copyright infrigement letters on TL and large sites, but no one on smaller ones have reported any...
    riiight...
    show me proof that a person who was downloading *only* from TL or from a big private tracker *only* were sent the copyright infirgements and they never absolutely went to any public torrent site at all or for that matter other rare trackers.

its like the

" i know my 290203332 friends banned from oink witohut any reason ! WTF !!! They all innocentz0r "

posts to be honest ....

or for that matter people complaining in the Steam forums ,
    " i never wallhack , aimbot but i got banned from stupid VAC !!! unban me kthxbai " posts .

Quote Originally Posted by madbeer View Post
    if I was part of an organization that was pursuing individuals for copyright infringement I would go after the biggest trackers first. You could nail more people that way. This is all speculation though...
    an organisation main priority is to go after the the suppliers who leak it into the scene or the talented crackers who crack the games and apps for it to available on the internet , not warez webistes ( altho oink u can say was a like the music "scene" itself rather than a another-mp3-site so it became necessary for the cops to go after them ) . of course they also go after p2p sharers and have in many many occasions but thats not the main priority

a big warez site generally will replaced by a million wannabe warez sites wanting to be no.1 , and thus there's no permanent damage taken place but its not everyday you get suppliers , or talented/experienced crackers .

anyways enough for the off topic discussion , best of luck in getting a nice pack oriented tracker . TB should be your best bet .
    Last edited by SaviouR; 01-16-2008 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    madbeer's Avatar brewed locally BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by SaviouR View Post
    an organisation main priority is to go after the the suppliers who leak it into the scene or the talented crackers who crack the games and apps for it to available on the internet , not warez webistes ( altho oink u can say was a like the music "scene" itself rather than a another-mp3-site so it became necessary for the cops to go after them ) . of course they also go after p2p sharers and have in many many occasions but thats not the main priority

a big warez site generally will replaced by a million wannabe warez sites wanting to be no.1 , and thus there's no permanent damage taken place but its not everyday you get suppliers , or talented/experienced crackers .

anyways enough for the off topic discussion , best of luck in getting a nice pack oriented tracker . TB should be your best bet .
    I agree, they go after the suppliers. Although, look at the trackers that have been brought down (definitely not an exhaustive list):

torrent.is
    Pirate bay (attempted)
    demonoid
    Oink

all very large trackers. I haven't heard of the mpaa/riaa/whoever going after and/or shutting down trackers like scl/sct/tt. Maybe these smaller trackers are just too new to warrant major attention. Regardless of the priority, I don't want to be part of a community that attracts the attention of any agencies. I . Just. want. packs.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    what sites do you currently have... let me know and ill see if i have something that u dont that will help

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    what site are you looking for?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    eram's Avatar graff saves lifes BT Rep: +5
    if you want into zamunda let me know

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    vinhkhang01's Avatar XP BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    I believe ScT, FTN, FSC, ScL, TTi, iTS, TB - All have packs and TB and ScL have FREE Leech on their packs.
    *** I Love Sharing & Helping Other People ***

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Xtremist's Avatar Veteran Trader BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    TTi doesnt have as many packs......I must say, ScL and TB seems to have a lot of them, I have downed almost all of them

Btw I dont know abt the iTS

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    looks like ScL it is then. Small(er) community and free leach on packs! Anyone feeling generous?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    someone told me that ScL steals packs from scc, is this true?

If not how does scc's packs compare to ScL?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12