Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Not Sharing

Bufton Tufton
    By the way Balamm I dont accept private messages from people, too many peodophiles and chatroom groomers about.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Bufton Tufton@27 July 2003 - 17:37
    By the way Balamm I dont accept private messages from people, too many peodophiles and chatroom groomers about.
    Your childish attitude would make you a target of course! That explains all.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Poster
    I imagine he will NOT be a member when I return tonight

Oh, and that was roughly $4000 worth of SoftWarez in the one link lol fool

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by Bufton Tufton@27 July 2003 - 15:37
    stupid noob we dont need you, in fact kazaa would be a better place without some loudmouths

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Bufton Tufton
    Dont be getting personal boys, try and keep on topic. Getting near promotion time Nige, well done, your a winner now.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Originally posted by Bufton Tufton@27 July 2003 - 12:42
    For about six months now I have just one latest release movie in my shared folder,I upload nearly non stop with two slots open so i can pass films on in one go. I usually check user files to find good sharers. I have always noticed that K-LITE masters are the worst sharers by far, and now with the privacy protection I cant even check if they share or not. To be sure to get films shared on Kazaa I dont even bother checking K_LITE masters now I just knock them off and find sharers, sad but true. If anyone can give me a good reason why I shouldnt do this tell me do.
    Dude, I'm using the privacy option, and I've got 40 films being shared. 23773 files overall. So like the others said, get off your high horse or shove it.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Poster
    BuMp

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Why......Why..........Why.............are you children so obsessed with what others see do, or feel.

Put some effort in your own collections,put more movies in your shared folder
    more 192kbps or VBR mp3's.
    Check for virus ridden files,deletee your fake files.

In other words get your shit together before pointing the finger at others.
    Use the time you waste checking if others are sharing to make this a better place.

Peace brotherdoobie

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    I have a few movies in that shared folder and a good few mp3's etc.

I also use the privacy patch and am a k-lite master by default.

So, you're cutting me because im a k-lite master, but are quite happy to upload off me.....yes, that makes you the leech by your own words.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    I am also using the privacy patch and the default user name, although on 56K, anyone in soulseek can attest to my CD collection. If you don't want to take my word for it fine, but I have plenty of others who don't seem to complain when they're uploading

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast