Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Freedy Vs Jason

You're lucky Jason isn't reading this - he'd hunt you down for getting him confused with that fool Michael Myers

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    ok point taken-argument over-

yerh man united did just buy tim howard-hope hes good-hes got torretts syndrome i believe!!

ace

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Whats Torretts Syndrome?

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    its where a person randomly blurts out obsence language-if you watched DEUCE BIGALOW, MALE GIGALO b4 he dated a sufferer and she kept blurting out FUCK, EAT MY PUSSY etc etc etc-its kinda funny!!
    ace

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Torretts Syndrome has not stoped Tim Howard from being 1 of the best keepers in the world..

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    dont that piss you off METROSTARS when u sell a player and all the money goes to the MLS? apprently ANDY COLE of blackburn rovers here in the UK-EX MAN UNITED TOP SCORER/EUROPEAN CUP WINNER WITH US IN 1999 wants to end his career in the MLS? maybe you will sign him~?

ace

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Not all of the money goes 2 MLS, MetroStars will get sum 2.... I doubt MetroStars would want Andy Cole, we have sum gr8 youngsters coming thru.. but u never know...

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    andy cole is bent now!

when him and yorke played for man utd thats when he was wicked

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Oh how I hate soccer (football to you foreigners ). Anyway, I've been waiting for this film for a while. The idea has been kicking around for 10 years. Its going to be nice to see it become a reality.
    Proud member of MDS

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Oh how I hate soccer (football to you foreigners  ). Anyway, I've been waiting for this film for a while. The idea has been kicking around for 10 years. Its going to be nice to see it become a reality.

Yes it's going 2 b cool, but iam in 2 minds about this screener thing....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast