Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Vice City Q&A.. A lot of at least...

Scullface's Avatar Poster
    Yes, i have the latest drivers for my card and i have the second cd.

2. Games   -   #12
    Try disabling a certain sound option, I forget which, something like dynamic sound or something, it's an on/off option in the sound options menu ingame.

This fixed my random crashing errors.

Hope it helps.

3. Games   -   #13
    if you like speed, strength and doing stunts in vice city, try this edit-made myself and works great
    just go to the data folder then open handling.cfg and change your car stats"favorite car or one no one else has"sunshine autos" to:
    20000.0 2.0 4.5 1.4 0.0 0.1 -0.3 3 2.0 .4 0.5 5 300.0 50.0 4 P 12.0 0.48 0 20.0 2.2 0.20 0.40 0.02 105000 0.25 -0.16 0.5 0.3
    2018184 0 0

works great and took some time to get it right, lightning speed, like a tank and handles good takes some time to stop
    try it

4. Games   -   #14
    Scullface's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by D4rkwind@12 July 2003 - 13:10
    Try disabling a certain sound option, I forget which, something like dynamic sound or something, it's an on/off option in the sound options menu ingame.

This fixed my random crashing errors.

Hope it helps.
    Tryed it, and it didn't work

5. Games   -   #15
    Wow what a body on her!!
    Looks good maybee I will try it out (the car MOD )

6. Games   -   #16
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    does anyone here know of a cheat or a trainer that allows you to passmissions by just entering the mission, then you put in the cheat/press a button (if its a trainer), and you pass the mission?
    if anyone could reply and/or give me this, i will be very thankful.
    thanks alot
    tralalala

7. Games   -   #17
    i wouldnt bother dude. u will ruin the game. sure ull pass the mission tahts pissing u off but then u will doit for every mission and it will take u have a hour to compleate and ull feel bad about urself cuz it cost u £40 or took 14 hrs to D/L

8. Games   -   #18

9. Games   -   #19
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    only one problem... it doesnt have the cheat i wanted in it...

tralalala

10. Games   -   #20
    I've stopped playing VC now for a while because I've got 14 out of 15 properties and I was just driving around for a week looking for missions to do. It say's I'm at 50% done but can't find any missions at all, and even if i do it would probaly just be one mabey two missions. I want the missions that lead to more and more till I eventually get them all but it is just getting sooooooo f$%^ boring, Does anyone have a sure way to get more missions when a guy get's to the point in the game I'm at?? Probaly going to uninstall soon if I don't get to many options, so after a couple of day's no need for more responses!! :beerchug:

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast