Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Vice City Q&A.. A lot of at least...

Well i like gta3 because of the fun and killing but i really like midnight club 2 because of the racing i really like racing and cars

2. Games   -   #52
    i just finially finished downloading gta vice city verified hash

ive burned all the game and everythign but now when it tries to install i get this error message;

Component Transfer Error

Component: GTA Vice City
    File Group : ReadMe
    File : R:\ReadMe\ReadMe_Italian.txt
    Error : The parameter is inncorrect

the you press the ok button then the installation stops and it still wont install now
    please please please can someone help me

3. Games   -   #53
    PLEASE IM GOING INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Games   -   #54
    What i did was simply use a virtual drive and mount the cd1 image onto it, run installation but UNCHECK the radio station, then finish the installation. Then just keep cd2(play disc) on all the time. Otherwise i have no idea, sorry i couldnt help more aswell, this game is pretty good.

5. Games   -   #55
    how do u use a virtual drive thing and mount it???????

but now as i uncheck the radio i now get this message

Component: GTA Vice City
    File Group : ReadMe
    File : R:\ReadMe\ReadMe_Italian.txt
    Error : Data error (Cyclic redundancy check)

the hell do i do now???????????

6. Games   -   #56
    Poster
    If bikes were in GTA3 then it would have been won my vote easy, but i prefer things to have more things to do in them, it takes longer to finish Vice than it does GTA3

<span style='color:blue'>Ladies and Gentlemen, John Frusciante</span>

7. Games   -   #57
    well first of all one of ur cds is currupt...and to virtiual mount it, you need some free space on ur hard drive...extract the 2 cds so u have 2 bins (or isos) and then extract both(not at the same time) with winiso into 1 folder...if it asks you to overwrite click no... then in that folder once both cds are extracted, find the installation file and run it...once ur done with the instillation u dont need those files in the folder so u can delete them....by the way, i want a vice city game for pc but one i got just gave me a blank white screen wen i run it and it froze up....can some one tell me y this could happen, how to fix it, or where to get a working copy(rip or real)

thnx, hope it helps

oh and i have a custum pc,
    2.4GH
    80 GB HD
    512 RAM
    geforece 4 128 mb nvidia drivers
    and a soundblaster live sound card....i dont know what could be wrong

8. Games   -   #58
    GTA3 is great, and it was topped when Vice City came out.

9. Games   -   #59
    I will say that gta3 is better than vice city cause I like the city landscape better than the Miami Mix landscape

Note: I live in Florida
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

10. Games   -   #60
    Poster
    well i have only a few thing wrong with GTA 3 one the City wasn&#39;t big enough there were no Bikes but i loved the City setting even tho it wasn&#39;t that big and it was more modern and taking place in the present day and i liked it becuyz it took place in the present time although Vice City had a bigger more free roaming city and slightly faster and cooler cars. but what i would like to see is Rockstar games taking the detail and the speed and cars from Midnight Club and using those for GTA in the next GTA game. cuz when ever im playing Midnight Club 2 especially in Los Angelas i can picture having tommy in that city and playing in there.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast