Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 LastLast

Thread: Vice City Q&A.. A lot of at least...

i have the same errors but i have the copies of the both cd's..so i can't repair the disk 1 with cdmage..does anybody knows another program???

2. Games   -   #112
    imlived69
    hi
    a while ago i downloaded and installed vice city from a bitorent which is now a dead link all was great it installed i played for hours i used a trainer with it and what fun i had but then bang my windows went stupid and i had to reinstall windows i then re downloaded vicecity from supernova and it installed lovely and the game works the troulble is none of the trainer i use to play work they just crash it
    so my question is there 2 diffrent versions of vice city kicking around the net
    and can any one help me use a trainer with my version
    thanks for reading

3. Games   -   #113
    I just bought that game for my nephew. He loves it. Didn't know I could have downloaded it

4. Games   -   #114
    I've just finished downloading the GTA 3 .bin's & .cue's and burned them with no trouble, but as soon as I try to install the game from CD 1 I get the error message...

An error occurred while launching the setup. (0x80040801)

Does anyone know what this means and the solution?

Cheers.

5. Games   -   #115
    i have looked and all i see it ERRORS

please can someone post a link to a working copy of VICE CITY, and if i have to burn it (i have NEVER done that) can someone post me a guide how to.

i have NERO 5

thanks so much... SO MUCH

6. Games   -   #116
    Poster
    How olds your nephew lol, some adult stuff in it.........Candy Suxxx rings a bell lol.

7. Games   -   #117
    Poster
    Why do you want to use trainers anyways, is so much fun beating it the right way!!

8. Games   -   #118
    Poster
    Originally posted by imlived69@29 July 2003 - 16:36
    hi
    a while ago i downloaded and installed vice city from a bitorent which is now a dead link all was great it installed i played for hours i used a trainer with it and what fun i had but then bang my windows went stupid and i had to reinstall windows i then re downloaded vicecity from supernova and it installed lovely and the game works the troulble is none of the trainer i use to play work they just crash it
    so my question is there 2 diffrent versions of vice city kicking around the net
    and can any one help me use a trainer with my version
    thanks for reading
    Just search on google as not allowed to post links.

9. Games   -   #119
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    It could be the trainer a lot of trainers crash the game when a certain button is pushed

AND PLEASE CAN THIS BE THE LAST VICE CITY POST.

10. Games   -   #120
    Poster
    Originally posted by Gre1@29 July 2003 - 20:25
    It could be the trainer a lot of trainers crash the game when a certain button is pushed

AND PLEASE CAN THIS BE THE LAST VICE CITY POST.
    Yeh,seems to be a few GTA Vice City and Midnight Club2 posts around lately.

Maybe a mod could merge them if they get too much.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 LastLast