Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Something to get Mulder hot!!!

weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    now thats a cool box way to go grip
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

2. Lounge   -   #22
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    Lidl is for people who cant afford Iceland.

Netto is for people who ...

OUR PHILOSOPHY

At Netto we have pioneered a common sense approach to retailing. It’s simple, why pay more when you can pay less? And we’re not talking about low cost inferior substitutions for famous brands; we’re talking everyday big brands at lower, more realistic prices. Just as low-cost airline carriers take the smart travellers to where they want to go, Netto provides a crucial service to today’s smart shopper.

Our refreshing no-frills approach and clean, uncluttered self-service stores are designed to promote quick and easy shopping. And while we prefer to let you shop in peace, our friendly staff are always willing to help.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    Lidl is for people who cant afford Iceland.
    I disagree. I shop at Lidl but would nevr shop at Iceland even though I can more than afford to. To me that shop is the epitomy of all that is wrong with current societal attitude towards food. Take it from freezer and stick it in oven, with no thought or care taken. Food from Lidl is a much higher standard than Iceland and in many cases, the bigger name supermarkets too.

And don't give me the "but what about people that can't afford to buy fresh." Feck off, it's cheaper to buy fresh food, IF YOU DON'T BUY IT AT FECKING ICELAND!!!!!! Sorry. makes me angry.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I was only talking about the Viking reference.

It's JP's fault.

Thor out, everybody.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i made a fresh tikka masala t'other day from proper fresh foods, tastes way better than that microwaved slop you buy from freezers

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    And you don't have to pay VAT on fresh produce
    Now go away.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123