Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ratio is stupid

i really miss the free leech during christmas time
    why must stuff come out now worth downloading?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by disconny View Post
    well its not up to trackers when will some movie,game or anything be released,also there was pretty much good torrent to download when sites have freeleech on holidays and also somesite still have freeleech

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    ratio is fair!
    if you want something , you have to give something...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    FST BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I agree, ratio system is obsolete, trackers should only care Hit and runners

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperator View Post
    I agree, ratio system is obsolete, trackers should only care Hit and runners
    and have a mininum bw for entrance (100mbit up? 1 gbit up? you name it)

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Yup, freeleech should be permanent, ratios suck.

Promotions, staff positions, invites, access to site info etc etc etc should be given to those that give back though, so if you leech you get no benefits except the file, if you share you get all the benefits the site offers.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

Promotions, staff positions, invites, access to site info etc etc etc should be given to those that give back though, so if you leech you get no benefits except the file, if you share you get all the benefits the site offers.
    I think most average users only want the file but if they go with freeleech, if any of those average users would ever want something from the site, promotion, invite, etc., they would of have already dug quite a deep hole in the ratio pool and most likely not be able to come back to 1:1

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Ratios do suck but if every site were freeleech then many people with private trackers would do what they do now with public trackers which is leech and go leaving hardly any seeders and the download speeds would drastically decrease. People would actually start turning off their computers more often because they wouldn't have to leave them on day and night anymore.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    FST BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

nooooooooo, private trackers will become mininova..

just let the people leech and if they run with the file, ban them

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by elcapitan View Post

I think most average users only want the file but if they go with freeleech, if any of those average users would ever want something from the site, promotion, invite, etc., they would of have already dug quite a deep hole in the ratio pool and most likely not be able to come back to 1:1
    All things are easy to overcome if you put your mind to it.

It's all about choice, if you wish to participate in what each site has to offer, then give back what you take, if all you want is the file, then fine.

Just make sure when you make your choice, you make the right choice, just as there are those that H&R, there are just as many overseeders, it balances out quite well if you do the maths, so the overseeders can feed the H&R all day for me
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast