Thread: Question about SceneFZ & invites

Poster BT Rep: +2
    Are donations the only way to acquire invites at SceneFZ now? Seems kind of strange they'd go from open sign-ups to that. Also is it even possible to donate to them from America if that's the case? It's hard to tell because half the stuff on the site is written in whatever language of the country it's based from.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    freedom's Avatar Kizuna ^^ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    not at all, i got 1 or 2 invites without "donation" - depends what class are you (remember that filesharing must be free) also i think that they have a paypall account..

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    IceTee's Avatar Fo'shizzle my nizzle BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by freesky View Post
    not at all, i got 1 or 2 invites without "donation" - depends what class are you (remember that filesharing must be free) also i think that they have a paypall account..

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    MasterP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    it's true they gave invites (for Christmas)...but now if you want more invites you have to donate

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    I'm not sure if you can donate to them in dollars though?

Also I wonder if they are still considered a higher level tracker, they are ranked level 6 on one of the charts I have. Pretty cool site either way, I like how they have the bonus ratio thing now.