Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What Draws You To Your Fav. Trackers

1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    a helpful forum, seed bonuses or something of that sort, and a great layout. but of course the most important part of the tracker would be the number of torrents. i prefer specialized trackers, ie: blackcats for games, TTi for movies, Kray for underground music, Rockbox for metal, what.cd or stm for everything else music. all those sites have at least 3/4 of the criteria i listed

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    d4rkpri35t's Avatar Metal Messiah
    kool deal.. good to see what people like..

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    content, community, design

3 is the magic number

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Originality.
    Typically content is the most important thing to me.
    Specialized trackers are the best because they bring a lot of different content.

Next, not only do I like a good community, but I like to see good correlation between the forums and the tracker. People who talk about things in the forums and then they upload it, etc.

And it's very nice to see the whole package put together with some nice coding and a slick design. A good design will give an edge over the similar site with an ugly design.

AND I like it when the staff is down to earth and helpful. So many staffers have a God complex problem. I find it really obnoxious, sometimes unbearably so, so a staff that realizes they're just normal people, too, is a plus.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    tyman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    number of torrents. If the site is too fancy and has pictures and graphical designs, i automatically leave. Oink was basic, i like it because it spends time on quality of torrents, not looks

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Unlimited 100mb ftw.
    Quality.

Both in content and appearance.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Ac3Dunk's Avatar S.O.P-Laf BT Rep: +5
    1. Security bc I dont want to get a letter from my ISP bc I DL from TL (it happened to my classmate).
    2. Content.
    3. ??????
    #zEdit; FST is bad, it's like drugs. Mkay?

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Content, speed and the number of peers per torrent. I don't care how exclusive a tracker is, if the majority of their torrents only have one or two seeders, that definitely turns my attention away.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    The forum community and good staff

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Communty and a good looking design.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast