Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How To Burn Ps1 Games With Nero?

Please can someone give me a walkthrough (i know walkthrough sounds kinda silly, but hey, i'm just a noob) how to burn ps1 games in Nero.

2. Games   -   #2
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    use alcohol 120% or clonecd instead. nero is crap for console games.

3. Games   -   #3
    No no and no, i am not copying games i wanna burn games that i've downloaded!

4. Games   -   #4
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    yes yes and yes, thats what i was on about, you stupid or something.

stoi

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    hahah people are really pissed off at noobs...

6. Games   -   #6
    ok then, stoi.
    How do i burn ps1 games in clonecd then?

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    what you do is get alohol 120 in the program one of the options is to burn ps1/2 games just download alcohol 120 and have a look through the program it pretty easy to use
    and ps stoi i think your in need of a super size happy meal

chear up mattie dont you remember learning to do things for the first time did people call you stupid or maybe they helped..
    noval idea a

8. Games   -   #8
    if you must know i learned on my own, with trial and error, thats why i know not to use nero, but use clonecd or alcohol 120% instead, which i told him to do but he was a cheeky git saying no no and no, when i was telling him how to do it.

and McDonalds is crap, that would make me even more angry as its a waste of cash.

ok if you have a .ccd .img and a .sub just burn it with clonecd, if you have anything else other than iso use alcohol 120% and if you have an iso i have heard that cdmate is good for those.

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    ok well done
    i agree about mcdonalds to
    maybe you could solve a dilema for me.
    i got world snooker from btorent
    it was a nero image file i mounted it to a vertual drive copyed cd but when i put cd in it just opens athe cd into folder and pss files i can find no setup exe/ or install file do you yhink maybe i burned it wrong of maybe its the file that is missing something..
    any ideas you have would be great

ps well done for helping that bloke B) B)

10. Games   -   #10
    ok there are quite a few people having problems with this game on digital-update, i havnt downloaded it so not sure if it would work for me either, but i would definately use alcohol 120% first and if that doeant work resort to nero, as i think it is an NRG image. just burn it normally i think, but i will keep checking the digital-update forums for you and if i see a reply on how to do it i will post it in this thread ok

stoi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast