Thread: Midnight Club 2

First of all, I have no ideas to burn disc 1 of this game, so.....

Before burning on the cd, i have mount the disc image on the computer.

Midnight club2 SUXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SERIOUS man, the AI car will suddenly go mad fast, but sometimes, mad slow to wait for u. The second problem is that, they will keep push your car to slow u down!!!!!!! WTH is that!!!!!!

I have never played a stupid street racing game like this.

Play GTA vice city instead...i am serious man ppl.....

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by leolaw@27 July 2003 - 12:44
    First of all, I have no ideas to burn disc 1 of this game, so.....

Before burning on the cd, i have mount the disc image on the computer.

Midnight club2 SUXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SERIOUS man, the AI car will suddenly go mad fast, but sometimes, mad slow to wait for u. The second problem is that, they will keep push your car to slow u down!!!!!!! WTH is that!!!!!!

I have never played a stupid street racing game like this.

Play GTA vice city instead...i am serious man ppl.....
    hmm yeah i have heard of this its the symptons of a deisease its called "Idiots-Who-Dont-Know-How-To-Play-Video-Games" Syndrome it cant be cured u will just suck for the rest of ur life but its ok ur not alone millions of people in pursing homes have the same problem.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    Im downloading MidNight Club 2 and im not quitting 'cuz i downloaded the DEMO and it rocks!

4. Games   -   #4
    I downloaded it and enjoy it.

The Ai sometimes seems stupid but not how you are saying. Usualy if they are going real fast its because they get in a perfect nitro and keep the "max speed" without hitting anything. You can do the same thing.

As for them hitting you to slow you down, what's wrong with that? That happens in alot of racing games. what i usualy do is spin them out but hitting then from the side on the rear end of there car to give them a taste of their own medicine.

Don't get me wrong i don't think it's the best racing game out but it is fun. I was really disappointed that you couldn't build up your cars though..

5. Games   -   #5
    is it worth me downloading? i have got in on PS2. is it the exact same?

6. Games   -   #6
    a note for the ill informed:

you dont have to put a cd anywhere near you pc to play this game.....you can extract both cds and put um both in a folder and run the install program and when its done it will be installed on ur HD at C:/Program files/rockstar/ midnight 2.
    then just go to gamecopyworld and DL the nocd patch

ive never burned a disk in my life to play a game and i have dled plenty and all worked flawlessly :::::::SMUG:::::::

p.s the ai will only wait for you if your a sunday driver and dont know the accelerater from ur arse....dont play it in 1 player mode anyway...play it online and you will forgive it for any trouble youve had with it

7. Games   -   #7
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by Miyake@28 July 2003 - 11:50
    a note for the ill informed:

you dont have to put a cd anywhere near you pc to play this game.....you can extract both cds and put um both in a folder and run the install program and when its done it will be installed on ur HD at C:/Program files/rockstar/ midnight 2.
    then just go to gamecopyworld and DL the nocd patch

ive never burned a disk in my life to play a game and i have dled plenty and all worked flawlessly   :::::::SMUG:::::::

So what happens if your hard drives decides to RIP? No backup copy to install or do you go back to the drawing board and redownload?

Yes you can install from hard drive, but I like backing up on cd as well, besides how else are you going to put it on more than one pc.
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by Dapadipz@28 July 2003 - 16:19
    is it worth me downloading? i have got in on PS2. is it the exact same?
    what i saw from snapshots it seems the same as ps2... i got the ps2 verison n itz nice cant beat the tokoyo tho....

i got 2 ppl left to beat but it requires me to use the motorcycle not use to it :/