Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Request TTi

piku20045's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I am a big fan of movies and like to collect the movie in my home and also want to upload my collection of movies to some famous private tracker i can be a good use r there and can upload 1.5gb per day and can stay online for 24/7 and want to be a part of that tracker i have read the review of that tracker that it has good scene realase and a good pre-time so plzzz if anybody from FST can ivite me to this tracker plzzzz
    IF i get btmusic invite i will leave trading.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    You still didn't show me a screen of your 1TB HD movies, that was requested here, now it's the perfect time to do it
    TCS Byatch in training

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    its on my dvd's lol no body will like to keep it on HD because i have once a loss of 500gb of collection of movie the pont is that how could i prove that i have a collection of itb of movies becaue i have all the collecton of movie on my dvd's so what to do then ?????

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    angryghost's Avatar Get In Ma BELLY! BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Then you dont need the site.... if you got 1 tb in collection of movies you probabably have as big of a collection as tti themselves.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    so what if i can have a tti account i wan to upload all the movies there so that everybody can have the movies whatevre they want

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by piku20045 View Post
    its on my dvd's lol no body will like to keep it on HD because i have once a loss of 500gb of collection of movie the pont is that how could i prove that i have a collection of itb of movies becaue i have all the collecton of movie on my dvd's so what to do then ?????
    Still a lier, this time a dumb one.
    Here you say:
    i have 1tb of HD movies in my collection which i can upload on any hd tracker
    HD movies is not the DVD's, so why you keep lying?

P.S. 1 TB on DVDs', rofl, allright, show us a picture of your 250 DVDs
    TCS Byatch in training

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    bud i have a collection of 300 dvd's bud why can't i have it . bud its my hobby to collect movie and if u can't invite me then why are u asking all fuss about my collection when i have said then i must having it so plzzz belive it or leave it

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    IGetMoney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    just give it up u have a bad rep bud sorry but you do lol. stop requesting so many things, and get a faster internet connec omg 68 kb down hahahahahaahha

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    i have seen that nobody invite a new one to a higher level tracker so nothing to do here because user having invite they also wantto trade ther invite for more higher level so all fake bud

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by piku20045 View Post
    i have seen that nobody invite a new one to a higher level tracker so nothing to do here because user having invite they also wantto trade ther invite for more higher level so all fake bud
    Plzzzz listen to me, sorry bud you are wrong. You get invites to higher level trackers for free. You get banned from higher level trackers for trading.

Do you understand the difference?
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast