Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TTi Bonus Point giveaway

cyphan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I require the bonus points to garner enough bonus points so as to purchase invites through these bonus points so as to help FST with bonus points invites. These bonus points will actually help me increase my upload ratio too, though i had kept many torrents as seeds but there were few leechers there. So in short, the bonus points will be bonus for me

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    freakguy's Avatar ..::Love Life::.. BT Rep: +3
    wow ! Too sweet a OFFER to reject ..>Would be thankful if I can have some Hours...It would be good if u can split and give 5-6 guyz a good amount of seedhours...
    thnx

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I could use some too. Look up my name there, you will see I am working to get to PU.
    Thanks

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    etrade's Avatar Give-Away Or Go-Away BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    omg !!! its an awsome giveaway i`m looking forward very much for this bonus points :>,
    my ratio on TTI is not that good and u can save my ass
    thanx alot and have an happy day !!!

I CAN SENSE IT THAT YOU WILL GIVE IT TO ME MuHaHa

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Ex Usenet Member BT Rep: +1
    Let me give u a better advice, exchange this 4600 to GB'S, then offer upload to TTI members that have a bad ratio, or to members that r new in TTI and still not pu's, this way, u will realy help to members that need it.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I would like to have them & add them to the 800 something hours I have plus continuing to get until I achieve PU status & use some for myself maybe an invite & give here

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    vinhkhang01's Avatar XP BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Do we need to be a Power User before we can use our bonus points?
    I've been told that one must be a PU before we have the privilege to use the bonus pts.
    I'd love to have a little boost to get a little buffer so that I can use it more often, and I'll give them back to the community once I have that status.
    *** I Love Sharing & Helping Other People ***

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    morenoy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    i'll try my best to be the most creative person here so i will say:
    mememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememe
    mememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememe

so? did i get it or what?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    angryghost's Avatar Get In Ma BELLY! BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    This is somthing . I would really appreciate the seedhours because it would really save me ALOT of time, 191 days of seeding to be exact. So why will i need it? I will mainly use it to exchange for invites so i can give back to people who want access to the site. The rest of the seedhours to boost my ratio .

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Ok I am back, any posts after mine will not be considered. I didn't expect this much demand, I might have to divvy up the points between a couple maybe 3 people. Give me some time to go over the posts, I will be pm'ing the winners.
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast