Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: do you download just to upload?

Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    - how much of the content you download from trackers do you actually watch/listen to/use/play?

- do you prefer to download as much as possible or upload as much as possible?

- why?
    Last edited by Polarbear; 01-08-2008 at 06:35 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    I usually download a lot of content that I use, but I also upload the torrents I download, and seed new releases to keep my ratio up.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    MasterP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I usually download torents i am gonna use..........but sometimes i download some only to keep my ratio up

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    NOLF's Avatar Love You Josefine! BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Well some times, I download if I know a torrent will be very popular, just to fill up the buffer. But most of the times I download the stuff I need!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I usually just download stuff I'm actually going to use/watch/listen to but then I seed the hell out of it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Actually to be honest, yeah. At times I just download just to stay active even if I don't need that specific file

For eg. TV shows.....I just grab them cuz they r a good way to get ur ratio up, I don't even watch any of em. Just grab it and seed till u get a 4.0+ ratio on it and then just delete the file(s)
    Last edited by RoSsoNeRI; 01-08-2008 at 06:57 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    i use what i download.. why should i download, if i wouldnt use it?
    some games i kind of just leech, bc my computer sucks to hard to play games and i dont really have the time anyways..
    i try to keep as many torrents alive as i can, but that isnt much

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    When I first started to use private sites, I used to do a lot of partial seeding and download lots of things that I didn't need, just to keep a good ratio.

Now, I only download things I need.
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Cmon's Avatar on users.php
    I don't really have that much time to use my download, but sometimes I download for the sake of upload because I don't like it if my upload speed slowing down

I paid the internet so why not using it?
    Know too much = bad
    My Ratio, Stats & Speed

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    IceTee's Avatar Fo'shizzle my nizzle BT Rep: +2
    I don't have a lot of time these days due to exams and everything but I download a lot of stuff to watch it later (mostly movies)

I do download from time to time some DVDRs and some packs (when they're freeleech) just to help bring my ratio up a bit.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast