Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ScL (flower) Permanent Freeleech on the Packs Category

fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    this freeleech packs will not help much...they need more leechers not FL

also this isnt reasone to open new thread abouth this

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Here to please BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    are you posting this:

a) to let non members know
    b) to promote the site
    c) to show people that you are a member
    d) because members are too stupid to read the frontpage?

????
    sour pussy, if you wanna play spam police i see alot of more meaningless threads around.

As far as the freeleech, its always nice with some good packs to grab - lovely, flower power!

edit:

@Forumas
    And the way of getting more active users is by making the site more attractive, you think sites just magically poof up with 10k active peers?
    Last edited by moffe; 01-08-2008 at 10:05 PM.
    Never Traded, never will! Free Invites, the way it's ment to be!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    are you posting this:

b) to promote the site

????
    e: To annoy polarbear.

I vote for e.

It's good info, if you don't like. walk on by.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by mievmo View Post
    hmm
    I think that this post has contributed the most to this thread, amazing.

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

e: To annoy polarbear.

I vote for e.

It's good info, if you don't like. walk on by.
    Yes, Sir...Anyway, Polarbears are close to extinction as the Global Warming goes on. I pray for them, amazing animals. One more remark, though to this nice effort...
    I have a kinda deja vu feeling, cant help with it. Same thing happened to SCN and RTS not long ago. They took very similar measures in order to save the tracker. With not much success. Hope history does NOT repeat itself this time. ScL is a very nice tracker hope they make it.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    is there any place for any new 0-day tracker anymore, i guess they will all face leechers lack, the same content is just everywhere...

well who knows, this tracker looks interesting

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    well who knows, this tracker looks interesting
    hehe yea tracker looks interesting but nothig more than that

also we all know how Scl flower dont want to be show on public and also to talk abouth them,but when some good things happend to site aka this one then its ok to talk,but when we start to criticize site on other thread then people like th0r want to close that thread.

also i know that people(staff) from that site read FST and i know also that when we start to criticize site abouth lack of leechers then they decide to change some things there.

are you posting this:

b) to promote the site

????
    Last edited by fOrUmAs; 01-08-2008 at 11:02 PM.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Had to dl the Edward.Norton.Pack .. recently rediscovered s*l and i'm loving it

Have a green one

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    SaviouR's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i think the freeleech is not a solution in my humble opinion . the fact is the even if there's freeleech are there members enough who actually are getting invovled in downloading the torrents ? do u think giving every member 100 gb with no ratio at all is also going to increase the downloading activity overnight? the truth is NO .

why do we see around 100-200 seeders for almost all packs in sites like TB ? becos they have more members . more members is the only solution to get more activity on the site. Oink had no freeleech (very rarely) but why there was so much immense activity as a community and as a torrent site ? becos there were more members .

BUT

if the site insists more on the privacy and remain a extremely private tracker etc etc, then its a different thing totally . then i can understand that even for good and unique packs proabably there wont be more than 10-12 ppl having activity with a particular torrent anytime of the year. i hope tho the site doesnt have the fate of sites like ScN or RTS . this site has a good potential .

tho if the site's main priority is to be a great torrent tracker then getting more members IS the solution .

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    hehe thanks for the info
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast