Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FTWR Invite

KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    hope you don't really think about joining the rabbit with this kind of request...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    OnEyM's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    84 Posts since Apr 2006?.....

how much have U contributed to FSt?

- I am dying to hear that one, Man.........

If U can convince me, I more than wish U "Good Luck"...
    I just registered in Apr 2006. I didn't use the account untill october 2007, I gave away TT, 2BtMusic invite, TR invite, and 2 or 3 hdbits invites, as I remember, maybe i'm wrong. I also made a cool FTWR invite thread, that has a lot of answers, that say that it's completely not funny, moreover they say it's completely shit. And I think i don't deserve an ftwr invite judging from what I contributed to FST. l

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    edeinho's Avatar Proud Hungarian! BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    lol for sec i have thought u have 5 invites for rabbit

but as other rabbit thread u will see nothing more that spam.
    And you do the same: come here and continue spamming ( as me)
    I'm so tired of trading so I retired!

My dream is to be a member of e****!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    etrade's Avatar Give-Away Or Go-Away BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    hehe nice 1!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i still don't understand if it's a joke or this guy is serious cause if he is it's the worst way requesting an invite to any tracker in the world lol

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Cruel's Avatar I'm steak! BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by fusionz View Post
    i still don't understand if it's a joke or this guy is serious cause if he is it's the worst way requesting an invite to any tracker in the world lol
    You'll be sorry for not saying good luck to him when he invited everyone that did!
    Presenting your royal highness, our illustrious King Cruel the XIII, self-proclaimed lord of the lemurs, et cetera, et cetera, hooray, everybody.
    Four months and I'm living your dream.
    Silly Rabbit Dreams Are For Kids

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by OnEyM View Post
    84 Posts since Apr 2006?.....

how much have U contributed to FSt?

- I am dying to hear that one, Man.........

If U can convince me, I more than wish U "Good Luck"...
    I just registered in Apr 2006. I didn't use the account untill october 2007, I gave away TT, 2BtMusic invite, TR invite, and 2 or 3 hdbits invites, as I remember, maybe i'm wrong. I also made a cool FTWR invite thread, that has a lot of answers, that say that it's completely not funny, moreover they say it's completely shit. And I think i don't deserve an ftwr invite judging from what I contributed to FST. l
    F*** is all about community Right? That is why,I asked about your "Involvement" in the FST community.....
    Isn't that a Fair question?
    So, If U are really NOt that involve in a "community Sense', why Do U want F***. ?? That ONLy leads me to >>> Perhaps of rarity and status?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    OnEyM's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    F*** is all about community Right? That is why,I asked about your "Involvement" in the FST community.....
    Isn't that a Fair question?
    So, If U are really NOt that involve in a "community Sense', why Do U want F***. ?? That ONLy leads me to >>> Perhaps of rarity and status?
    i didn't say that. i'm not active on FST because I need a lot of time for studies. Can waste a lot of time on Internet. But now, when I ended making my science work I can spend more time on the net %)

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    If ANYONE deserves to be invited there, they will find you...just like any other leet site.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    1,2,3 just made my day, lol.
    TCS Byatch in training

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast