Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FST and the Bittorrent community

krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

Smile

I have found you guys to be the nicest bunch of people. I was on a couple other forums, but I have never met people so appreciative and so kind as on FST. I enjoy giving out invites when I get them, and I've had some people give me some awesome surprises likewise. Thanks to everyone (you know who you are ) who does their part to make this place awesome.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Well...U are stating the obvious. We all know that.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    Well...U are stating the obvious. We all know that.
    You don't sound appreciative...or kind.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    lol i am more of a troll here then anywhere else. people are nice here? more like ignorant.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    internet forums are full of evil people
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    thank you for your words
    it's nice to know that you are happy here and i assure you you will never find any forum like this one.
    fst is full of the nicest people ever
    but let me tell you that beside those there some bad ones too

For Serving Community

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    Actually all the people i have come in contact with here are nice and friendly. There are some trolls, But its not hard ignoring them.
    This is one of my favorite forums.
    My e-penis is so big it makes John Holmes look like a little boy.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    lol i am more of a troll here then anywhere else. people are nice here? more like ignorant.
    Just like everywhere you go you will find people that aren't the kindest or friendliest ever, I actually find it rather refreshing that I can like or dislike someone I don't even know. It makes the Internet a little bit more real and personified for me.

The only thing that really bothers me - not specifically here but it's captured my attention on FST as well - are some native English speakers who don't even bother writing in understandable English. Talking in a local dialect or slang may be one thing but many people visit these forums who are not native speakers and the garbled English they have to read is not always easy or comfortable to understand. Sorry for my rambling

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    A mate of mine pointed this out before but FST is a bit like the wild west...it's full of all sorts both good and bad but that's what makes it an interesting place to visit. And that said I've made a lot of good friends here and FST has given me a lot so cheers.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    there are good people, making friends with them is the key.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast