Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What would I need to trade to get into Waffles?

nkhlsrf's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    just w8 and be patient..and the invite will come ur way..dont trade..atleast thts what i feel.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Unlimited 100mb ftw.
    Although I prefer waffles.....you don't sound like a heavy user (not even a pu on what) so what exactly do you want this tracker for!? It's pretty much a guarentee the content you want is on both trackers.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Galva View Post
    Although I prefer waffles.....you don't sound like a heavy user (not even a pu on what) so what exactly do you want this tracker for!? It's pretty much a guarentee the content you want is on both trackers.

do you think I'm just being ocd about having it? I see your point.. but mainly, i don't download much because my harddrive is practically full, and also my upload speed isnt great because I've had to downgrade my internet. NExt year when I move into residence I'll have a high speed connection, I guess I could wait until then unless an invite comes my way beforehand. mostly I'm just curious about the site and it's community.. and the hope that the stuff I couldn't find on what.cd would exist on waffles i guess i don't really need it, as much as im just curious and want to be a part of the community. youve made me think and I hope now I'll stop fretting about getting in.
    Last edited by T.S.O.L.; 05-12-2008 at 03:47 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    If you want i can sell you one. $12.95 including shipping and handling.

Someone invite me to fsc please

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    orfik's Avatar 20th Century Boy BT Rep: +3
    [quote=T.S.O.L.;2572539]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gish View Post
    waffles is of course more exclusive than what.cd which i guess is a good thing..
    Why is that a good thing? Don't get me wrong; I assume when you finally do get an account you'll either run it into the ground or build it up and try to trade it, but I want to give you the benefit of the doubt here.

Who are some of your favorite artists? What's your preferred audio codec? How many rare retail CDs do you have on hand? The answers to these questions might save you a lot of grief.

If you can find all your favorite albums at Best Buy, and you're crazy about Lame, don't even bother with Waffles. It's really not worth it. STmusic, Vip, Libble or Sound Damage would do you fine. Hell, you're on What.CD and it doesn't sound like you're even using it. Why not just use DC or Soulseek and leech for free?

Think about it. If you want, I can invite you to all the aforementioned sites and you can see yourself.

"Be easy, my ninja."

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    [quote=orfik;2573216]
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post

Why is that a good thing? Don't get me wrong; I assume when you finally do get an account you'll either run it into the ground or build it up and try to trade it, but I want to give you the benefit of the doubt here.

Who are some of your favorite artists? What's your preferred audio codec? How many rare retail CDs do you have on hand? The answers to these questions might save you a lot of grief.

If you can find all your favorite albums at Best Buy, and you're crazy about Lame, don't even bother with Waffles. It's really not worth it. STmusic, Vip, Libble or Sound Damage would do you fine. Hell, you're on What.CD and it doesn't sound like you're even using it. Why not just use DC or Soulseek and leech for free?

Think about it. If you want, I can invite you to all the aforementioned sites and you can see yourself.
    my favorite artist? it really depends on my mood, i have 'favorites' for each genre but not really a favorite artist that I'll love all the time.. well at the moment itd be Neutral Milk Hotel, i'm learning all those songs on acoustic right now . v0 is my prefered rip, actual cds? i own about a dozen rare punk/ska/hardcore albums, and I have 50 gigs of mostly high quality music on my computer,

I wasn't saying that waffles is better than what.cd, i think you misinterpersted me.. i was trying to see from that other persons perspective who told me she/he thinks waffles is better. thanks for offering but i'm a member of ST, Vip2, Libble, and i dont think sound damage is that great is it? ST is great. right now I use that as a backup when I can't find the album on what, or if its not in V0 on what. I use bittorrent probably 90% if not more to download music, and the other 10 is movies, appz and misc, so i definately care most about my music trackers

about dc and soulseek, i stopped using those kinds of p2p a long time ago, my internet connection will be great again in a semester, and in the meantime i leave my computer on 24/7 and my ratios are fine

there i think i answered all ur questions..

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    You need a friend with a Waffle-invite, just like everyone else

-Vidde

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    orfik's Avatar 20th Century Boy BT Rep: +3
    Well, if you're on all those sites and you still aren't in, there's either something wrong with you or you aren't trying hard enough. My best advice is not to bother with this forum. Head to IRC, or get active on the forums on your other sites.

"Be easy, my ninja."

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    someone offered me an invite in this forum already.. so i should be fine. umm STM doesnt realy have a community last i checked.. and i've used the what forums but i dunno maybe im just nto used to them but i dont really like them. I use Kraytracker forums and thats about it. thnx for the advice though
    Last edited by T.S.O.L.; 01-10-2008 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Ill trade u a waffles fora FTN invite

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234