Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: iTS What's al the hype about?

Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by ITS View Post
    Liar :-P I invited you personally, when iTS was 2 weeks old... I even have got probably that message saved here :-P
    I dont remember every insignificant tracker, sorry. I am invited to lots of good places, and this does not seem to be a decent site. I did not want to hurt Your feelings, thats why I had not written sharply. That guy (TCD) was a nice guy.
    I vaguely remember some tracker with a very elaborate process to get in. I felt like some kind of 007...But in the end, it did not let me in. If it was that tracker then U are right. But I did not lie, bloke, just getting old, dont remember. One thing I remember that I got sick and tired of trying to register. Never a succeeded.
    Simply put: I dont think that anybody needs this ITS , whatever. Everyone seems to establish a tracker nowadays (kinda hobby), and waits for the miracle to happen. It wont. U eventually fade away, because there is nothing behind this tracker which means any competitive advantage. Its a well marketed, overhyped, very average tracker. My friends tell me that, and I believe them. U soon be done. But despite this I wish U all good with this uphill battle.
    I dont call u a liar - u are nothing but a sad, little dreamer...
    Last edited by Sylar666; 01-09-2008 at 10:33 PM.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    jwsisliving1's Avatar Exiled BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    Liar :-P I invited you personally, when iTS was 2 weeks old... I even have got probably that message saved here :-P
    I dont remember every insignificant tracker, sorry. I am invited to lots of good places, and this does not seem to be a decent site. I did not want to hurt Your feelings, thats why I had not written sharply. That guy (TCD) was a nice guy.
    I vaguely remember some tracker with a very elaborate process to get in. I felt like some kind of 007...But in the end, it did not let me in. If it was that tracker then U are right. But I did not lie, bloke, just getting old, dont remember. One thing I remember that I got sick and tired of trying to register. Never a succeeded.
    Simply put: I dont think that anybody needs this ITS , whatever. Everyone seems to establish a tracker nowadays (kinda hobby), and waits for the miracle to happen. It wont. U eventually fade away, because there is nothing behind this tracker which means any competitive advantage. Its a well marketed, overhyped, very average tracker. My friends tell me that, and I believe them. U soon be done. But despite this I wish U all good with this uphill battle.
    What a hateful post.

So your not even a member there, but your saying all these bad things about it.

There's lots of people who would disagree with EVERYTHING you said in your post, and some of us have plenty of knowledge and experience in the torrenting world.

You have 900+ posts and a few friends in iTS, that doesn't make you the ultimate judge and jury on a tracker you haven't even tried out yourself.
    Last edited by jwsisliving1; 01-09-2008 at 10:55 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I dont remember every insignificant tracker, sorry.
    How can you pass judgment on a tracker that - by your own account - you've never even joined?
    546f74616c6c792072616e646f6d20746578742e20416d617a696e671f20696e6e69742e

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    Exactly.
    Sounds like a bit of a pouty-post to me.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

Well Marketed? Let me get the marketing department and talk about how good a job they are doing!

Also you edited the quote...F'ing noob!
    Quote Originally Posted by TCD004 View Post
    Never heard of it. But I have enough trackers to look after.

For the 100th time, how can anyone from iTS market or be generating hype when every single one of these threads this tracker (and its members) posts that they just want to be left alone and requesting access through forums like these will only result in hurting your chances of joining it.

As I posted in the thread about ScL, just leave them and iTS alone. They are sites that dont want this bs and dont need it. Both sites have very strict rules, so anything you see on here, isn't true as members who do post on FST generating publicity like this, will be banned.

So to be honest, if iTS wants you, we will find you. If you post about iTS, you just are a dumba** bc you are showing great disrespect to the tracker, therefore hurting your chance of ever getting into it.

Never heard of it. But I have enough trackers to look after.
    If you know nothing about it, how can you make a judgment call like that? It is like me saying that you suck at your job/school. Exactly!

All I see in your post is:

"I know nothing about what I am talking about but I want to be angry at it because I am not part of it and because my mommy didnt give me enough attention when I was younger, so I post angry on forums to get attention!"

Go back to your sites and leave iTS and other trackers you arent part of alone. You know nothing about it, any hype generated is completely generated by people outside of iTS. Whatever is posted on here about the site isn't accurate what so ever.

So for other posters:

We have rules against giving out invites on forums, members who give out invites via forum will be BANNED from the site Permanently, accounts traded will result in a ban from the site as well as other tracker staff will be informed about your trading of accounts.
    No if's ands or buts.

Believe it or not, tracker staff know eachother and respect eachother! I have no problem informing all my friends, who are staff at trackers, about traders...and I know alot of staff!

So it is pointless to ask for an invite, as the very few people that have the ability to invite people will not give them out.

So please just respect all trackers wishes, if you are curious about a site, and there is no information about it out there, then maybe there is a reason why the information is not publicly so dont be stupid and ask for it!

Last edited by fatcat69; 01-10-2008 at 12:41 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    for haters:

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    TCD004's Avatar (o.o) BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    OK, Sylar666 let me explain you some things...
    Have you noticed that smile behind the word Liar ? This one: :-P It means I was just joking. But never mind. I don't know, why you're quoting my message and you put there ITS... ITS and TCD004 is not the same member.

" That guy (TCD) was a nice guy. " Oh... And what happened to that guy ? Why are you using the past time ?

It is weird to say your opinion about place, which you have never seen... But I accept your opinion. You know, not many members like to contribute to new tracker and help that tracker grow... It is hard to understand, how hard it was to run something with invite system only from the very beginning. You should try this... This is a challenge. Not to collect all the high level trackers.

I thought, that I can call you my virtual friend, but I am not really sure about that now. I think your feelings about me changed a lot. So I wish you to be happy with all your high level trackers, which you love so much... All the best mate.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    I agree with you man, but you can't judge when you're not even a member

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Sylar, you're such a dork

Why don't you change your avatar to something more suiting for your kind... say, this one :

Seem more appropriate for you as a pop reference.

User of the .torrent files

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Nice pic ScreaminJay
    I think he's just trying to put on a bad guy persona
    But there is only onle bad guy if anyone watched wrestling a long time ago you'll remember this

You think you can handle the bad guy, CHICO

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast