Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: FTN Question for FTN Members...

  1. #1
    FTN Members:

    Did you trade for your invite or were you able to score a free invite?

    I ask because I don't believe in trading and I try to give away any/all invites I get, so I was curious as to the percentage of FTN Members that got one for free...



  2. BitTorrent   -   #2

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Zagreb
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,420
    well i have got invite free but not from here,from my friend on one tracker site


    http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,672
    who will say i got my account by trade ?

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,642
    percentage of people getting ftn for free after less than a month on fst is closer to 0% than 100%

    be patient!

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    most of the ftn users kissed a lot of ass to get in ...

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    percentage of people getting ftn for free after less than a month on fst is closer to 0% than 100%

    be patient!
    Oh oh I know I wasn't trying to score an invite just asking as this community has the largest amount of FTN users so I would get the best % wise answer here ;P



  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    692
    Never trade! I just recently got mine for free. (from someone who knows me from another site)
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,672
    Quote Originally Posted by MuFuukan R View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    percentage of people getting ftn for free after less than a month on fst is closer to 0% than 100%

    be patient!
    Oh oh I know I wasn't trying to score an invite just asking as this community has the largest amount of FTN users so I would get the best % wise answer here ;P
    atleast wait untell u get into the invite section and proof that u are good user and active or u are so hurry and how come u giveaway ur invites even if u dont have just one post in invite section u give it to who honestly to ur self?
    Last edited by supper; 01-09-2008 at 05:34 PM.

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,456
    Quote Originally Posted by fridash View Post
    most of the ftn users kissed a lot of ass to get in ...
    +1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •