Thread: how to add pictures to social groups?

Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    how can i add a picture to my social group?

i tried an url - link not regonized

i tried from my album - no permission

also what exactly is the difference between:

public
    moderated
    invite only

thanks for your help.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    public - anyone can join
    moderated - not a clue () means it's moderated
    invite only - it's your own secret society with disciples

So...When you add an image to your album ("My Albums") and you view that image in that section, you can't click the "Add Pictures to a Group"? If this is the "no permissions" thing there might be a bug or something ('least that'd be my guess)
    Last edited by Hairbautt; 01-09-2008 at 11:13 PM.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    As a bittorrent forum user you should know what invite and public mean...

Public = anyone can join
    Moderated = when somebody joinsa group, the group creator OR a moderator/admin has to approve them before they are really in that group.
    Invite = Nobody can join unless the group creator invites them into the group.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco View Post
    As a bittorrent forum user you should know what invite and public mean...

Public = anyone can join
    Moderated = when somebody joinsa group, the group creator OR a moderator/admin has to approve them before they are really in that group.
    Invite = Nobody can join unless the group creator invites them into the group.
    public - clear

moderated - i can invite people or i will be notified when somebody wants to join. so people can still join like it was public - i just have to click to accept or something, right?

invite - clear

thanks so far.

when trying to add a picture to my group from my album i still get this

Polarbear, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. If you are trying to use the BitTorrent Invites Section read here. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    you have to upload the picture in your profile album first ...and then click on the induvidual picture you would like to add ...copy paste the link of that "single picture" url on the add picture option in the social group you have created...if its more then 1 picture then copy the links of "individual picture/s" on each line and press add picture in you social group....

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    you have to upload the picture in your profile album first ...and then click on the induvidual picture you would like to add ...copy paste the link of that "single picture" url on the add picture option in the social group you have created...if its more then 1 picture then copy the links of "individual picture/s" on each line and press add picture in you social group....
    thanks i didn't copy and paste, but it worked somehow.