Thread: Playstation Emulator?

I was wondering where i could find a good Playstation 1 emulator. And also, do the playstation games that you can download from suprnova run on an emulator just from your computer, or do you have to burn them to disk first?

2. Games   -   #2
    ePSXe

just search on google

and you can play from iso's directly on your computer

no need to burn
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Games   -   #3
    thanks&#33; but it says to get it to work i need PSX BIOS. What exactly are those and where would i find them?

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Look for a file on kazaa called 5 plastations bios. Sorry I don&#39;t know the hash.

5. Games   -   #5
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Kieferkat. PM me with your email address, and I&#39;ll email you the BIOS.

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by Kieferkat@28 July 2003 - 04:11
    thanks&#33; but it says to get it to work i need PSX BIOS. What exactly are those and where would i find them?
    the bios is basically a piece of software you need to get the disc/emulator to think you have a psx and not an emulator

unless you have a psx you can&#39;t download it of course () and i&#39;m not alllowed to directly link to one in here

if you look at the error message in ePSXe, it&#39;ll tell you how to find one...

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by bucky@28 July 2003 - 04:13
    Look for a file on kazaa called 5 plastations bios. Sorry I don&#39;t know the hash.
    i wouldn&#39;t get this from kazaa when you can get it on the internet...

anyway, KrackHead2k seems to have it sorted...

8. Games   -   #8
    Thanks, now i can finally play all the playstation games on my computer&#33;

9. Games   -   #9
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Your welcome.

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by Kieferkat@28 July 2003 - 03:05
    And also, do the playstation games that you can download from suprnova run on an emulator just from your computer, or do you have to burn them to disk first?
    If they&#39;re .isos are ps-exe&#39;s you can play them on epsxe without burning. You can change bins to isos with winiso. However, conversion of bin to iso does not always work, but it&#39;s worth a try if you don&#39;t want to burn.